Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST packs to come out soon i reckon? 11:22 - Mar 18 with 6976 viewstextbackup

sure it was early april last year, and the years before..... etc etc

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 14:38 - Mar 18 with 1014 viewspickles110564

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 14:17 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

Is there a chance that said plan will have 5 points to it?

Why do you always have a downer on everything? When the rest of us are very positive and will buying season tickets, some of us for the first time in several seasons.
Always one of my favourite times of the year..... on 16:17 - Mar 18 with 952 viewsBloots

.....watching everyone blow a gasket.

My particular favourites are:

1. Moaning about not getting a particular concession price because you are 19/22/24/26/69/74 (delete as appropriate)

2. Moaning about the prices when there are cheaper tickets available, but you don't fancy sitting there.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 16:39 - Mar 18 with 926 viewsReuser_is_God

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:56 - Mar 18 by Steve_M

What's realistic though? 20k most weeks pushed to 25 for bigger games (and the promotion run in ) would be very good.

Since going all seater, we only ever averaged more than 20k in really good years and in the immediate aftermath of the last Premier League seasons.

I think if they get the pricing right we won't see any drop off from this season &, as you say, if we start to win games of football the attendances will only go up.

If they cut prices by 15-20% across the board (match day too) then it will be very well received & there will be a good chance we'll get more ST sales than we did this season.

Lots of talk about them being 'imaginative' with little add ons for ST holders after the high number of £12 games lately; I think more events like they done Saturday & your ST price to include checkatrade games are easy wins for the club that should be included.

This really is a must take opportunity for the club given the current positivity amongst the supporters.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 18:12 - Mar 18 with 863 viewsAce_High1

Operation Premiership?
ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 18:19 - Mar 18 with 859 viewsReuser_is_God

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 14:38 - Mar 18 by pickles110564

Why do you always have a downer on everything? When the rest of us are very positive and will buying season tickets, some of us for the first time in several seasons.

He’s a sad old man who doesn’t go to games so his opinion is irrelevant.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 18:44 - Mar 18 with 836 viewsWickets

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:27 - Mar 18 by Reuser_is_God

I’m renewing the day I get it.

Up the boys we’re all going on a League 1 tour.

Great if eveybody renews , lets hope the home fans attendances can top this season, that would be great .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024