Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back 11:34 - Mar 18 with 2546 viewsMaySixth

next season would be more than decent

any chance we could sign Bree?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 11:37 - Mar 18 with 2540 viewsReuser_is_God

Zero.

He’s said numerous times now he that his future is at Villa.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 11:38 - Mar 18 with 2537 viewsKieran_Knows

Very much doubt it. Villa signed him for £3m, and I'm sure when we signed him it was rumoured he was on 23k a week at Villa (may have come from a Villa forum). Can't see us paying that in League 1.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 11:54 - Mar 18 with 2486 viewsITFC_Forever

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 11:37 - Mar 18 by Reuser_is_God

Zero.

He’s said numerous times now he that his future is at Villa.

£20k a week says his future is indeed at Villa.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 11:55 - Mar 18 with 2477 viewsSomethingBlue

Nope.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

on 11:56 - Mar 18 with 2470 views_

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 12:00 - Mar 18 with 2466 viewsMrTown

Cannot see it 1 bit.

Can’t see any of the loan signings. And add in Collins, Judge is looking less and less likely the longer it goes on.

Need a replacement RB though, Spence I’m sure will move on.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 18:44 - Mar 18 with 2264 viewsJoHnNnY

Nope - actually the best crosser of the ball in the team atm. Will be missed.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 20:09 - Mar 18 with 2168 viewsjas0999

None.

Already talked about his future plans ... at Villa.
Login to get fewer ads

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 14:07 - Mar 19 with 1943 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Bree is on big wages. No chance of Tow signing him for next season.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 15:28 - Mar 19 with 1900 viewsChampionship

No chance at all
I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 15:38 - Mar 19 with 1887 viewsPecker

Bl00dy hell, these pills must be strong. I thought that you said if there was a chance we could sign Bree.
I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 16:30 - Mar 19 with 1844 viewsWickets

And i think his "they will come straight back" is a little bit of a clue !
I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 17:33 - Mar 19 with 1784 viewsmonty_radio

I think James Bree is a top player. Him and Emmanuel pushing for right back on 16:30 - Mar 19 by Wickets

And i think his "they will come straight back" is a little bit of a clue !

So he didn't mean "come straight back for me" , then?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024