Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We don't need a massive overhaul do we? 13:25 - Mar 18 with 5978 viewsMrTown

I thought originally we needed massive changes at the club if we go down, but i think recent performances suggest actually that is far from the case. I think given the situation that occurred last summer the less the influx of players the better.

GK (dependent upon Bart moving on)
RB (competition with Emmanuel)
CB (add to Chambers, Woolfenden, Nsiala & possibly Ndaba)
LB (competition to Kenlock)
could argue another winger if Judge doesn't sign (but we do have Rowe, Ward, Sears & Lankester out at the moment)

Just really need to solidify and settle that back four.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

We don't need a massive overhaul do we? on 08:57 - Mar 19 with 422 viewscatch74

We don't need a massive overhaul do we? on 08:22 - Mar 19 by BluePG

Agree. The wages at any club are eye watering. The supposed £7m loss of income will mean zero transfer fees will be paid. To decimate our wage bill will mean that nearly every ‘senior’ player will need to be sold, even for a peppercorn amount.

Think the players have a relegation clause, fairly sure someone said 40% wage reduction. This will ease the tv revenue issue a little. Imagine Evans will feel a bit more of a big fish, like when he bought the club in the Championship. He knows he will have to do everything to support Lambert and bounce straight back.
Knudsen is clearly going, maybe add Bart too. Think the wage issue may well sort itself. There is already a clear focus on the kids and keeping experienced pros like Chambers to support them.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

We don't need a massive overhaul do we? on 09:58 - Mar 19 with 386 viewsNo9

First time formany seasons there does not appear to be the need to bring in 6 or 7 new playing staff
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024