Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Cattermole has scored 6 goals this season 13:40 - Mar 18 with 1294 viewsTractorCam

This gives me great hope that Cole Skuse is going to be hitting double figures in league 1!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lee Cattermole has scored 6 goals this season on 14:40 - Mar 18 with 1233 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Judging by that 'shot' of his which hit the upper tier of the SAR on Saturday, I wouldn't bet on it..

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Lee Cattermole has scored 6 goals this season on 14:49 - Mar 18 with 1216 viewsTractorCam

Lee Cattermole has scored 6 goals this season on 14:40 - Mar 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Judging by that 'shot' of his which hit the upper tier of the SAR on Saturday, I wouldn't bet on it..

Hahaha, in fairness that was probably his biggest wayward shot in his time here, most shots are actually reasonably close/blocked, it's just they're such a rarity.

Lee Cattermole has scored 6 goals this season on 15:18 - Mar 18 with 1177 viewsIllinoisblue

Skuse's record of 1 goal every 115 games for us certainly gives cause for optimism.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lee Cattermole has scored 6 goals this season on 16:18 - Mar 18 with 1131 viewsTractorCam

Lee Cattermole has scored 6 goals this season on 15:18 - Mar 18 by Illinoisblue

Skuse's record of 1 goal every 115 games for us certainly gives cause for optimism.

Well before this season Cattermole had 3 in 204 for Sunderland.

Still nearly twice as good as Skusey so maybe he'll just settle for 5 goals whilst being our top playmaker...

Lee Cattermole has scored 6 goals this season on 20:39 - Mar 18 with 1063 viewsChurchman

Since it’s taken him 13 or 14 seasons to score 11, including 2 in 3 League One seasons I reckon double figures next season may be a bit of a challenge for him.
I must admit, that shot made me choke with laughter (n/t) on 20:52 - Mar 18 with 1053 viewsDyland

Lee Cattermole has scored 6 goals this season on 14:40 - Mar 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I must admit, that shot made me choke with laughter (n/t) on 21:54 - Mar 18 with 1024 viewsdavidmendes94

I must admit, that shot made me choke with laughter (n/t) on 20:52 - Mar 18 by Dyland

I like this player

https://soccerlive.news/team/ipswich-town-fc/news/
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 21:57]

Ipswich Town News

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024