Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The race for 23rd place is well and truly on 14:13 - Mar 18 with 2971 viewsJackSted

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:15 - Mar 18 with 2934 viewsMrTown

Heard on the radio, panel meeting this week. EFL member, BCFC member and independent member on the panel.

Apparently EFL are desperate to make the 12 point reduction stick to BCFC, desperate to make an example out of them.

Would leave them 3 points above relegation zone with Leeds & Sheffield United after the international break, its squeaky bum time for their fans.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:20 - Mar 18 with 2902 views26_Paz

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:15 - Mar 18 by MrTown

Heard on the radio, panel meeting this week. EFL member, BCFC member and independent member on the panel.

Apparently EFL are desperate to make the 12 point reduction stick to BCFC, desperate to make an example out of them.

Would leave them 3 points above relegation zone with Leeds & Sheffield United after the international break, its squeaky bum time for their fans.

I'd rather they didn't get relegated tbh. I dislike them as a club intensely but looking at the bigger picture they would be strong competition for us in league 1 next season ...

The Paz Man

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:21 - Mar 18 with 2892 viewsJackSted

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:20 - Mar 18 by 26_Paz

I'd rather they didn't get relegated tbh. I dislike them as a club intensely but looking at the bigger picture they would be strong competition for us in league 1 next season ...

Teams I'd like to be relegated with us are Bolton and Rotherham. Don't really want Reading or Millwall to go down as they'd be big competition.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 14:22]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:22 - Mar 18 with 2889 viewsBent_double

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:15 - Mar 18 by MrTown

Excellent news, if true. The EFL need this to happen as a clear warning to other clubs.

Won't help us this season of course, but will hopefully mean that at least half the clubs in the Championship when we're back will be on a similar financial footing to us.

Just the clubs with parachute payments to sort out next!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:53 - Mar 18 with 2775 viewsITFC_Forever

We'll finish 23rd anyway when Bolton go bust and their records are expunged.

And if Brum lose 12 points, they'll still be above the relegation zone, and with a better GD and team than those around them.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 15:07 - Mar 18 with 2658 viewsBlueRaider

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:21 - Mar 18 by JackSted

Teams I'd like to be relegated with us are Bolton and Rotherham. Don't really want Reading or Millwall to go down as they'd be big competition.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 14:22]

Apparently Reading are paying huge salaries, so would be in big trouble if relegated, don't worry about them !

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 15:52 - Mar 18 with 2449 viewsWestover

It seems they might have the reduction from the start of next season.
The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 16:05 - Mar 18 with 2413 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 16:13 - Mar 18 with 2370 viewsPinewoodblue

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 16:05 - Mar 18 by Kieran_Knows

Could I suspect end up with points deduction this season AND next. You can lose up to £39m over any three year period and avoid breaking FFP rules BUT as far as I understand it is a rolling three year period so they will break the rules again when the next set of figures are declared.

Think they are the only club currently in trouble but likely to be others next year. Reading, Derby for example.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 18:39 - Mar 18 with 2127 viewsKropotkin123

The race for 23rd place is well and truly on on 14:53 - Mar 18 by ITFC_Forever

We'll finish 23rd anyway when Bolton go bust and their records are expunged.

And if Brum lose 12 points, they'll still be above the relegation zone, and with a better GD and team than those around them.

Plus, Brum are the only team Bolton have done the double over. So they would lose nothing, but Millwall, Reading, Rotherham and Ipswich all lose 1 point. Wigan would lose 4 points. They shouldn't get relegated even if they lose 15 points... But mentally can adapt?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024