Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird 14:43 - Mar 18 with 5762 viewschicoazul

And I hope it isnt true.

We are talking to Michael Turner, currently at Southend, about coming here on a free!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 14:46 - Mar 18 with 5692 viewsKieran_Knows

Played for Lambert at Norwich, I presume?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 14:48 - Mar 18 with 5662 viewschicoazul

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 14:46 - Mar 18 by Kieran_Knows

Played for Lambert at Norwich, I presume?

Wasnt he a bit after Lambert? I confess I have no clue.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 14:51 - Mar 18 with 5631 viewsKieran_Knows

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 14:48 - Mar 18 by chicoazul

Wasnt he a bit after Lambert? I confess I have no clue.

Indeed, signed for them the summer PL left.

Would be a strange signing though, or is it perhaps how far we've sunk that he's on our radar now?

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 14:53 - Mar 18 with 5609 viewsTractorCam

That would contradict a lot of what Lambert has said if true, I really hope it isn't.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 15:59 - Mar 18 with 5286 viewsWestover

He's 35 years old one for the future then.👎
#jewellout (n/t) on 16:09 - Mar 18 with 5222 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:13 - Mar 18 with 5200 viewsSwansea_Blue

Playing well, mood good, team starting to be settled, some of the youngsters picking up and getting good experience....

Bring in yet another new player? Yep, I can see us doing that unfortunately .
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 16:15]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:14 - Mar 18 with 5195 viewschicoazul

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 14:51 - Mar 18 by Kieran_Knows

Indeed, signed for them the summer PL left.

Would be a strange signing though, or is it perhaps how far we've sunk that he's on our radar now?

I suppose as a change option or cover for Chambers and Toto it might be ok?

Login to get fewer ads

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:15 - Mar 18 with 5190 viewsTractorCam

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:14 - Mar 18 by chicoazul

No, that is what Woolfenden is for.

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:16 - Mar 18 with 5177 viewschicoazul

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:15 - Mar 18 by TractorCam

People need to calm down about him. He'll be out on loan again next year.

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:17 - Mar 18 with 5165 viewschicoazul

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:13 - Mar 18 by Swansea_Blue

Playing well, mood good, team starting to be settled, some of the youngsters picking up and getting good experience....

Bring in yet another new player? Yep, I can see us doing that unfortunately .
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 16:15]

This is in the Summer, not now. He is contracted to Southend (and plays all their games)

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:17 - Mar 18 with 5161 viewsJ2BLUE

If this is true, I reckon it's a player/coach role. Mainly coaching but registered to play.

Perhaps a role Chambers can take over in a couple of years.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:19 - Mar 18 with 5149 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:17 - Mar 18 by chicoazul

This is in the Summer, not now. He is contracted to Southend (and plays all their games)

Oh right, ok. Ignore me!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:20 - Mar 18 with 5134 viewsTractorCam

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:16 - Mar 18 by chicoazul

People need to calm down about him. He'll be out on loan again next year.

Why? Always impressed for us, impressed for Swindon, would make sense to have him as our next option. Only reason not is if we keep Collins on for me.

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:24 - Mar 18 with 5105 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't know why, but I don't think Toto will be here next season. Maybe Chambers and Turner as the 'experienced' heads, guiding Woolfenden and Ndaba? Just a thought, although probably unlikely.

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:32 - Mar 18 with 5048 viewsitfcjoe

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:24 - Mar 18 by Kieran_Knows

I don't know why, but I don't think Toto will be here next season. Maybe Chambers and Turner as the 'experienced' heads, guiding Woolfenden and Ndaba? Just a thought, although probably unlikely.

Chambers, Toto, and a new left sided more senior centre half, Woolfie and then Ndaba as 5th choice would be my guess.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 20:21 - Mar 18 with 4575 viewsmonty_radio

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:24 - Mar 18 by Kieran_Knows

There's a left-sided defender playing for Colorado Rapids who's played 250 Champ games and is still only 28, so I'm told. That's the sort of cheap experience we'll need at the back.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 07:53 - Mar 20 with 3608 viewsronnyblue

Replacement for toto more preferable ! Toto should definitely be playing Sunday league not league !
on 08:54 - Mar 20 with 3498 views_

on 08:55 - Mar 20 with 3491 views_

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:32 - Mar 18 by itfcjoe

Chambers, Toto, and a new left sided more senior centre half, Woolfie and then Ndaba as 5th choice would be my guess.

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 09:25 - Mar 20 with 3406 viewsflimflam

Boyos I just heard something reeeeeally weird on 16:15 - Mar 18 by TractorCam

And Ndaba hopefully

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024