Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ 15:51 - Mar 18 with 24933 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s baffling this stuff makes the national news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47612616

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:04 - Mar 18 with 2415 viewsLankHenners

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:00 - Mar 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

They are not linked. ;-)

Struggling to decide if I’d love or hate to be as ignorant as you are.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:06 - Mar 18 with 2404 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:03 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

Oh come on Spruce take a joke. That wasn't a serious shot at anyone.

I'm bored waiting for my lift to arrive.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ by SpruceMoose 18 Mar 2019 17:03
Accidental downvote, soz.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:06 - Mar 18 with 2402 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:03 - Mar 18 by LankHenners

Are you alright? You always come across as incredibly insecure on matters that affect anyone who isn’t a heterosexual white male and I hope you’re not suffering from any trauma of some description.

Have I said anything negative about Sam Smith? I think I've been incredibly balanced.

There's a lesson / example for you to follow.

All I did was take exception at the fact that you grouped all 'straight white males' as having a single voice / opinion. And I object to groups in society being attacked.

In time perhaps you will become more open to differing ideas, ideals and opinions.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:06 - Mar 18 with 2398 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:04 - Mar 18 by LankHenners

Struggling to decide if I’d love or hate to be as ignorant as you are.

;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:09 - Mar 18 with 2386 viewsLankHenners

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:06 - Mar 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

Have I said anything negative about Sam Smith? I think I've been incredibly balanced.

There's a lesson / example for you to follow.

All I did was take exception at the fact that you grouped all 'straight white males' as having a single voice / opinion. And I object to groups in society being attacked.

In time perhaps you will become more open to differing ideas, ideals and opinions.

I’d say you were trolling if you didn’t seem to get hit under the collar about everything. As it is I’ll have to decide you’re just an ignorant old man.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:11 - Mar 18 with 2373 viewsHerbivore

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 16:47 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

It’s not even so much as the labels like ‘gender neautral’ and ‘gender fluid’ etc.

But why if someone wants to label themself as one of these things does it make the national news. Who the hell cares?

You started the thread?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:11 - Mar 18 with 2372 viewsEwan_Oozami

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 16:35 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

No idea.

It’s all a load of utter sh*te.

There are two genders. That is all.

I have two things to mention:

1. A bit of reading up about chromosomes and how they influence societal gender perception (that sounds totally poncey, but probably the best way I can describe it) would really help here.

2. And more importantly: Newsbeat is not News...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:12 - Mar 18 with 2369 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:09 - Mar 18 by LankHenners

I’d say you were trolling if you didn’t seem to get hit under the collar about everything. As it is I’ll have to decide you’re just an ignorant old man.

As someone wise once said to me....

...never assume or presume.

Not content with grouping all 'straight white males' as having one opinion, you also use the term 'old man' as a put down.

I'm not old, but I am slightly offended on behalf of any older gentlemen that may be present on this board that you seem to use that description as a negative term. #AGEIST
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:13]

Login to get fewer ads

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:13 - Mar 18 with 2364 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:11 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

You started the thread?

I tried pointing that out...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:14 - Mar 18 with 2366 viewsSitfcB

It really is a load of sh!te.

Male or female.

Two genders.

Simple as that.

Weird people about this day in age. Never used to get all this.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:14 - Mar 18 with 2357 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:11 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

You started the thread?

I didn’t post it on the front page of the BBC worldwide news though.

Which was the point of the thread. As you know. And are just trying to be awkward.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:15 - Mar 18 with 2351 viewsfooters

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:11 - Mar 18 by Ewan_Oozami

I have two things to mention:

1. A bit of reading up about chromosomes and how they influence societal gender perception (that sounds totally poncey, but probably the best way I can describe it) would really help here.

2. And more importantly: Newsbeat is not News...

And that unless you're thinking of shagging the person in question it really isn't any of your business.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:16 - Mar 18 with 2346 viewsHerbivore

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:14 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I didn’t post it on the front page of the BBC worldwide news though.

Which was the point of the thread. As you know. And are just trying to be awkward.

Well good on you for not going and doing the one thing in your power by spreading the news further. Oh, wait....

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:17 - Mar 18 with 2342 viewsLankHenners

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:12 - Mar 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

As someone wise once said to me....

...never assume or presume.

Not content with grouping all 'straight white males' as having one opinion, you also use the term 'old man' as a put down.

I'm not old, but I am slightly offended on behalf of any older gentlemen that may be present on this board that you seem to use that description as a negative term. #AGEIST
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:13]

White people do suck really bad though.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:18 - Mar 18 with 2349 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:14 - Mar 18 by SitfcB

It really is a load of sh!te.

Male or female.

Two genders.

Simple as that.

Weird people about this day in age. Never used to get all this.

Genuine question. Do you know anyone who identifies as transgender?

I do. Pretty well as it happens.

The things they have gone through in their life in order to just live and identify in a way which makes them comfortable are unbelievable.

I'm trying to not become annoyed that you are branding them as 'weird' and 'a load of sh!te' but it is tricky to be honest.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:19 - Mar 18 with 2338 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:17 - Mar 18 by LankHenners

White people do suck really bad though.

:-0

Shocking.

Now stop flirting with me, I have things to do.

Have a good day, and please try to be less judgemental of people who you think may be different to you.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:20 - Mar 18 with 2332 viewsSitfcB

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:18 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

The things they have gone through in their life in order to just live and identify in a way which makes them comfortable are unbelievable.

I'm trying to not become annoyed that you are branding them as 'weird' and 'a load of sh!te' but it is tricky to be honest.

Where are we talking about transgender?

That’s a different ball game.

COYB

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 2328 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Now you've brought a third term into it, thats not gonna help...

gender neutral
non binary
transgender

No wonder people get confused.

;-)

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 2328 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:20 - Mar 18 by SitfcB

Where are we talking about transgender?

That’s a different ball game.

You seem a bit confused here, what do you think we are talking about? I thought we are talking straight people telling folk of differing gender identities that they are talking nonsense?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:22]

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:22 - Mar 18 with 2328 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You’ve said your thoughts about transgender.

What about someone deciding to indentify as neither man or female? Or as a female on weekdays but as a man on a weekend? Or someone who identifies as a chimp? Where are we at on that?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:22 - Mar 18 with 2322 viewsLankHenners

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:19 - Mar 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

:-0

Shocking.

Now stop flirting with me, I have things to do.

Have a good day, and please try to be less judgemental of people who you think may be different to you.

Never.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:23 - Mar 18 with 2319 viewsSitfcB

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:21 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

You seem a bit confused here, what do you think we are talking about? I thought we are talking straight people telling folk of differing gender identities that they are talking nonsense?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:22]

Sam Smith is a male.

He’s not transgender or going through that process is he.

It’s different.

COYB

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:23 - Mar 18 with 2316 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:22 - Mar 18 by LankHenners

Never.

:-(

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:24 - Mar 18 with 2315 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:22 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

What about someone deciding to indentify as neither man or female? Or as a female on weekdays but as a man on a weekend? Or someone who identifies as a chimp? Where are we at on that?

"Or as a female on weekdays but as a man on a weekend? Or someone who identifies as a chimp? Where are we at on that?"

Did you just seriously type that out? A chimp? Really? I thought you were better than that mate.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:25 - Mar 18 with 2314 viewsLankHenners

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:22 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

No one identifies as a chimp so it’s a false equivalence and you should really educate yourself on the matter rather than continue to blunder along being so ignorant.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024