Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ 15:51 - Mar 18 with 24950 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s baffling this stuff makes the national news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47612616

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:30 - Mar 18 with 2536 viewsjeera

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:24 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

"Or as a female on weekdays but as a man on a weekend? Or someone who identifies as a chimp? Where are we at on that?"

Did you just seriously type that out? A chimp? Really? I thought you were better than that mate.

Some people like to dress up.

I read that somewhere.

There's probably even sites.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:31 - Mar 18 with 2533 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:23 - Mar 18 by SitfcB

Sam Smith is a male.

He’s not transgender or going through that process is he.

It’s different.

Your post referenced gender (male and female). Doesn't seem unreasonable for me to assume you weren't interested in discussing... Gender?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:32 - Mar 18 with 2522 viewsjeera

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:31 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Your post referenced gender (male and female). Doesn't seem unreasonable for me to assume you weren't interested in discussing... Gender?

No.

Chimps.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:35 - Mar 18 with 2510 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:32 - Mar 18 by jeera

No.

Chimps.

Which ones? I know a bit about the ones who like PG Tips

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:37 - Mar 18 with 2508 viewsHerbivore

"Or as a female on weekdays but as a man on a weekend? Or someone who identifies as a chimp? Where are we at on that?"

Did you just seriously type that out? A chimp? Really? I thought you were better than that mate.

Rommers has turned into a nasty little scrote on a number of issues. I wish he was still a naive comedy figure.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:38 - Mar 18 with 2501 viewsjeera

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:35 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Which ones? I know a bit about the ones who like PG Tips

There's been documentaries. Some fetish thing.

One had chimps, gorillas

and an orangutan.

And Charlton Heston.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:38 - Mar 18 with 2502 viewsMullet

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 16:58 - Mar 18 by Pendejo

As long as it doesn't involve breaching anybody else's rights... it's no-one else's business

I'd heard or read of a society that recognized multiple genders and a quick Google brought this forward

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/archive/two-spirits-one-heart-five-gende

https://www.the-numinous.com/2016/07/06/native-american-two-spirits/

There are loads throughout history.

South Pacific islanders have the fa'afine (had to google the spelling) and you've already linked to Native American norms etc.

Rommy is talking nonsense to say there are only two genders. Mainly because he means sex and not gender. Gender is entirely socially constructed and changes massively over time in one place (babies wearing dresses, pink and blue being the other way round etc.)

It's just another case of a cultural shift making people uncomfortable. There's an LGBT group at our place for the kids and it's been really productive, although a boy who transitioned this time last year right before exams did cause a lot of headaches for staff and pupils -so there's progress to be made.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:39 - Mar 18 with 2501 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:37 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

Rommers has turned into a nasty little scrote on a number of issues. I wish he was still a naive comedy figure.

Like I said, I hope going to uni will present opportunities to hear from people different from himself.

Login to get fewer ads

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:41 - Mar 18 with 2494 viewsHerbivore

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:39 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Like I said, I hope going to uni will present opportunities to hear from people different from himself.

Seems to have done the opposite, sadly.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:43 - Mar 18 with 2486 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:41 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

First year is always a bit of a duff year to be honest.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:51 - Mar 18 with 2459 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You’ve not seen the Ricky Gervais sketch then?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:52]

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:52 - Mar 18 with 2456 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:37 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

Who the f**k are you?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:54 - Mar 18 with 2451 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:41 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

Again I ask, who the f**k are you?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:55 - Mar 18 with 2449 viewsLord_Lucan

I was going to suggest he go f*ck himself but I'm not sure how this works.

Confused of Ipswich.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:55 - Mar 18 with 2445 viewsJuggsy

If god was real and he created men and women, he would be doing an imaginary facepalm around now.
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:56 - Mar 18 with 2443 viewsHerbivore

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:54 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Again I ask, who the f**k are you?

I'm Herbivore, you angry little scrote.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:57 - Mar 18 with 2442 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:39 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

You don’t take people disagreeing with you at all well do you?

But embarrassing really.

We don’t all have to think the exact same you know and can disagree with things in this PC 2019 world.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:58 - Mar 18 with 2435 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:56 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

I'm Herbivore, you angry little scrote.

I’m not angry at all.

You’re the one throwing insults around because somebody dared to disagree with you on the internet.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:58 - Mar 18 with 2434 viewsHerbivore

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:57 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

You don’t take people disagreeing with you at all well do you?

But embarrassing really.

We don’t all have to think the exact same you know and can disagree with things in this PC 2019 world.

You've gone prematurely gammon.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:59 - Mar 18 with 2429 viewsballycastle

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 16:45 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Nope. There are literally two genders.

‘Non binary’ and ‘gender fluid’ are just utter nonsense.

In very recent years female sport has raised it's profile and is attracting money as well as attention, how many years will it be before it ceases to exist due to men playing in female sport?
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 18:00 - Mar 18 with 2423 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:59 - Mar 18 by ballycastle

In very recent years female sport has raised it's profile and is attracting money as well as attention, how many years will it be before it ceases to exist due to men playing in female sport?

That's a rather odd concern.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 18:01 - Mar 18 with 2418 viewsHerbivore

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:59 - Mar 18 by ballycastle

Jesus wept.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 18:01 - Mar 18 with 2418 viewstractorboy7777

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:38 - Mar 18 by Mullet

There are loads throughout history.

South Pacific islanders have the fa'afine (had to google the spelling) and you've already linked to Native American norms etc.

Rommy is talking nonsense to say there are only two genders. Mainly because he means sex and not gender. Gender is entirely socially constructed and changes massively over time in one place (babies wearing dresses, pink and blue being the other way round etc.)

It's just another case of a cultural shift making people uncomfortable. There's an LGBT group at our place for the kids and it's been really productive, although a boy who transitioned this time last year right before exams did cause a lot of headaches for staff and pupils -so there's progress to be made.

This is what I find confusing and frustrated by.
Being lesbian, gay, bisexual and transsexual, they have fought for basic human rights and have been subjected to horrendous acts for something they have no control of, sexual orientation. (LGBT) . I can understand intersex, pansexual and asexual

As a gay man, I find it frustrating that those who identify as non-binary etc associate along with the lgbt community. Non-binary is regarded as masculinity or femininity, traits which Gay and Straight people have. You have masculine gay men, masculine straight women etc. What is also frustrating and I think takes from my perspective (which could be deemed selfish) is that it seems the hatred towards those who previously suffered persecution is reappearing. You have those who don’t feel they should be putting Mr or Ms/Miss/Mrs on a form, there shouldn’t just be toilets for men and women but also non-binary.

I have no issues with whether someone is masculine or femine but I do find it weird they are associating with LGBT community

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 18:01 - Mar 18 with 2417 viewsballycastle

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 18:00 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

That's a rather odd concern.

Nope, it is a genuine blending of the OP.
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 18:01 - Mar 18 with 2415 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 17:51 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

You’ve not seen the Ricky Gervais sketch then?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:52]

No I don't think so. I've only ever seen the Office from him really. Was it in that? Someone said his newest show was decent if you can get through the first episode.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024