Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) 15:56 - Mar 18 with 2240 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:00 - Mar 18 with 2230 viewsITFC_Forever

Won't be a problem soon.... unless all our kids get called up.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:01 - Mar 18 with 2227 viewsJ2BLUE

Whenever I hear international break it's the same reaction as if someone has just taken a sh1t on my front door step.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:13 - Mar 18 with 2209 viewsSitfcB

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:00 - Mar 18 by ITFC_Forever

Only need three call ups...

Could be

Judge
Downes
Nydam?

I hope so anyway as booked something in the October international break....

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:16 - Mar 18 with 2196 viewsITFC_Forever

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:13 - Mar 18 by SitfcB

Could be

Judge
Downes
Nydam?

Dozzell?
Idris

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 18 with 2177 viewsFreddies_Ears

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:13 - Mar 18 by SitfcB

Could be

Judge
Downes
Nydam?

Keane
Bart
Dozzell

just as likely. International Breaks might yet be here to stay (and hence more midweek games and a bit of fixture congestion). Suspect we may not play a full-strength side in the FLT / Checkatrade /JPT / Whatever Cup
even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:31 - Mar 18 with 2169 viewsitfcjoe

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 18 by Freddies_Ears

Keane
Bart
Dozzell

just as likely. International Breaks might yet be here to stay (and hence more midweek games and a bit of fixture congestion). Suspect we may not play a full-strength side in the FLT / Checkatrade /JPT / Whatever Cup

You get fined if you make too many changes though for the integrity of competition(!)

Luton got fined a few times despite using their young players to win games.

Another team named a starting team which would result in them not getting fined then made a double or triple sub in the opening minutes to get round it....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:44 - Mar 18 with 2139 viewsPJH

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:00 - Mar 18 by ITFC_Forever

Yeah, I broke the news to my wife that the additional holidays that we have had between September and March since I retired will now be far more difficult to fit in.
She does not seem to think that I need to go to every League game home and away.
even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 18:31 - Mar 18 with 2073 viewsFixed_It

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:01 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

Whenever I hear international break it's the same reaction as if someone has just taken a sh1t on my front door step.

And you know this how?! Please do tell...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 20:09 - Mar 18 with 2007 viewsChurchman

I always feel the rhythm of the season gets broken by internationals. I hate it. I’d play the qualifiers at the end of one season and the finals at the end of the following one. Season uninterrupted, job done. It works if you avoid playing finals in ovens like Qatar!
even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 11:21 - Mar 19 with 1889 viewsPositivelyPortman

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 18:31 - Mar 18 by Fixed_It

And you know this how?! Please do tell...

It’s me that does it.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 14:17 - Mar 19 with 1839 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:01 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

Quality!!
even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 15:27 - Mar 19 with 1814 viewsChampionship

International breaks are somehow even harder to get through than the summer.
even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 23:38 - Mar 19 with 1741 viewsEireannach_gorm

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 18 by Freddies_Ears

Keane
Bart
Dozzell

Lucky Keane is injured or he would probably be picked for RoI. Mick has only 4 fit strikers, two Championship and two League 1.
even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 23:45 - Mar 19 with 1735 viewsfooters

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 23:38 - Mar 19 by Eireannach_gorm

Lucky Keane is injured or he would probably be picked for RoI. Mick has only 4 fit strikers, two Championship and two League 1.

Keane was never fit for RoI. Especially after Saipan.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 23:50]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 23:57 - Mar 19 with 1719 viewsJ2BLUE

even in this most awful of awful seasons, I still despise the intl break (n/t) on 11:21 - Mar 19 by PositivelyPortman

It’s me that does it.

Ahh so it's a tribute to Paul Hurst's managerial skills.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024