Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? 16:04 - Mar 18 with 2288 viewsBobbychase

Six goals in 16 games, not bad for a midfielder. I would still like to see more of him in a Town shirt. Only seen him in the flesh at Exeter but he was very direct and caused them problems

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 16:09 - Mar 18 with 2265 viewsSuperblue95

I think he’d be a good player for us next season if given the opportunity

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 16:09 - Mar 18 with 2261 viewsKieran_Knows

Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 16:09 - Mar 18 by Superblue95

I think he’d be a good player for us next season if given the opportunity

I reckon he'll be sold, probably to Lincoln this summer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 18:36 - Mar 18 with 2099 viewsjpring89

Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 16:09 - Mar 18 by Kieran_Knows

I reckon he'll be sold, probably to Lincoln this summer.

Then score a hatrick against us next season.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 18:59 - Mar 18 with 2048 viewsbobwya

I've seen him a couple of times and the Imps have tended to use him as a midfielder down the centre and running on behind the striker although he has played wide too. I know that Danny Cowley has been quoted as saying he hopes a deal can be done in the summer.
Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 20:08 - Mar 18 with 1910 viewsjas0999

I think he will move on.
Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 22:17 - Mar 18 with 1757 viewsBLUEBEAT

He was a menace tonight

Playing as a secondary striker/most forward attacking midfielder, rather than out on the wing

Poll: W or W

Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 23:47 - Mar 18 with 1653 viewsbournemouthblue

Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 18:59 - Mar 18 by bobwya

I've seen him a couple of times and the Imps have tended to use him as a midfielder down the centre and running on behind the striker although he has played wide too. I know that Danny Cowley has been quoted as saying he hopes a deal can be done in the summer.

It's an interesting one, he obviously has talent

Lambert even talked him up before he loaned him out, he could have a chance in the League below

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Danny Rowe - anyone seen him playing for Lincoln? on 02:01 - Mar 19 with 1601 viewsKTBlue

one of my best mates is an Imps fan. He/they love him, and are desperate to keep him. Even has his own song, to the Daddy Cool tune.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024