Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry’s Hero’s 00:38 - Mar 19 with 1571 viewsgrimboy

Decent watch light hearted funny in parts and a little serious in other parts.
Generally good though.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 0:48]
Harry’s Hero’s on 06:49 - Mar 19 with 1472 viewsChurchman

I agree - Well worth a watch. Neil Ruddock in particular was hilarious. ‘Arry was funny too.
on 07:34 - Mar 19 with 1410 views_

Harry’s Hero’s on 06:49 - Mar 19 by Churchman

I agree - Well worth a watch. Neil Ruddock in particular was hilarious. ‘Arry was funny too.

Harry’s Hero’s on 07:44 - Mar 19 with 1390 viewsgrimboy

on 07:34 - Mar 19 by _

Oh dear.
Harry’s Hero’s on 07:49 - Mar 19 with 1390 viewshampstead_blue

I got through half of it before I was too tired.

The part which rang a bell for me was when Lee Sharpe (I think) spoke of the change in lifestyle and pace.
It was also alluded that when you are 'out of the game' you lose that link.

It's the same for veterans, especially those who where/are injured.
Many go from athletes to packing on the weight.

Watching Le Tiss with his treat drawer I was surprised. It was probably the edit but. The man clearly wanted a shock to get him out of the custard cream addiction.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Harry’s Hero’s on 10:29 - Mar 19 with 1253 viewsRyorry

'Arry: "The team is - back 3, Neil Ruddock".

OK, back to the serious stuff! ;) by Ryorry 18 Mar 2019 23:34
This was a great watch, lots of fun (& some serious things) -

https://www.itv.com/hub/harrys-heroes-the-full-english/2a5893a0001

Part 2 tomorrow 9pm, ITV

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Harry’s Hero’s on 12:57 - Mar 19 with 1165 viewssundaze

on 07:34 - Mar 19 by _

Yes he will not be around much longer if he doesn't change his lifestyle, but I don't agree that he came across as a tool.
They all have problems, they all have their demons, when you listen to the Town legends talk about Beat, they all say he was as daft as a brush. He would drink too much, smoke too much and not be a great fan of training hard, he needed help when he had to retire, just as Razor does now, but there was a lack of awareness.

Hopefully this program will make the FA do something to help former players who need help, not by throwing money at them, but get them involved in football projects, give them a purpose, a reason to look forward, instead of always looking back to the good old days.
on 13:49 - Mar 19 with 1130 views_

Harry’s Hero’s on 12:57 - Mar 19 by sundaze

Yes he will not be around much longer if he doesn't change his lifestyle, but I don't agree that he came across as a tool.
They all have problems, they all have their demons, when you listen to the Town legends talk about Beat, they all say he was as daft as a brush. He would drink too much, smoke too much and not be a great fan of training hard, he needed help when he had to retire, just as Razor does now, but there was a lack of awareness.

Hopefully this program will make the FA do something to help former players who need help, not by throwing money at them, but get them involved in football projects, give them a purpose, a reason to look forward, instead of always looking back to the good old days.

Harry’s Hero’s on 13:52 - Mar 19 with 1117 viewsDeano69

He is a heart attack or stroke in motion. Shame to see it, hopefully he will make some changes..

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024