Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three years ago today 09:05 - Mar 19 with 9292 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Possibly the worst game I have ever seen

Town 0-1 Rotherham - Match Report 19th Mar 2016 17:15
Leon Best’s goal a minute before half-time saw Rotherham United to a 1-0 victory over the Blues at Portman Road. The former Irish international scraped home from close range from a Matt Derbyshire cross, the Millers having caught Town on the break after they had lost possession from a freekick in the visitors’ half. 159

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Three years ago today on 22:54 - Mar 19 with 437 viewsjudespiveyg

Three years ago today on 22:22 - Mar 19 by Herbivore

I've listed three games from this season that did just that.

I think the difference is that in the games you've mentioned the other teams weren't bad whereas in the Rotherham and Burton games, both us and them looked so laughably inept, particular in midfield, despite Town's reasonable league positions.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Three years ago today on 23:05 - Mar 19 with 432 viewsHerbivore

Three years ago today on 22:54 - Mar 19 by judespiveyg

I think the difference is that in the games you've mentioned the other teams weren't bad whereas in the Rotherham and Burton games, both us and them looked so laughably inept, particular in midfield, despite Town's reasonable league positions.

Bolton were terrible. Sheff Wed and QPR weren't exactly 1970s Brazil. I seem to recall Rotherham were on a run of form and pulled off an improbable escape in the end that season. I honestly think people are mentally blocking this season out, we've seen some horrific stuff at Portman Road. This Town side has looked the worst I've seen at this level on more than one occasion.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Three years ago today on 07:55 - Mar 20 with 398 viewsKeaneish

6th February 2016 away at Loftus Road. Left after 65 mins bored to tears.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Three years ago today on 08:13 - Mar 20 with 385 viewsMrTown

Hull last year for me.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024