Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is the worst place to fart ? 21:57 - Mar 19 with 5974 viewsGeoffSentence

I am going to say the shower. All that moisture keeps the odour dense , contained and concentrated.

I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 11:33 - Mar 20 with 2297 viewsSonOfSpock

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 22:59 - Mar 19 by Ryorry

At a serious meeting (work, parish council etc etc)

In fairness, most parish councils are full of sh#te and hot air..
Where is the worst place to fart ? on 12:38 - Mar 20 with 2267 viewsCOYBitfc

I did it once while an ex was giving me a BJ.... Needless to say she wasn't happy, I on the other hand was rolling about in fits of laughter until she grabbed and bent in anger my 'equipment'

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 12:43 - Mar 20 with 2263 viewsHeathlander

Don't people enjoy the smell of their own farts? I do :)
Where is the worst place to fart ? on 12:48 - Mar 20 with 2255 viewsPecker

In an interview. I did it once, but still got the job. Very embarrassing all the same.
Where is the worst place to fart ? on 12:53 - Mar 20 with 2249 viewsBornBlue

Back in my days at Suffolk College, a female friend told me of her first experience of a 'numerically named night time activity' with her first proper boyfriend. Towards the end of said numerically named activity, where she is on top and he is underneath, he reached his crescendo much to the unexpected surprise of the female. So surprised, it did indeed cause her to fart.
Where is the worst place to fart ? on 13:03 - Mar 20 with 2234 viewsuefacup81

Best/worst place to fart:

During the short pause between "Our Father" and "Who art in Heaven" at the start of the Lord's Prayer.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 14:13 - Mar 20 with 2201 viewsBlueBoots

When you're a vegetarian who has just been for a swim, and have the misfortune to live somewhere with a slight lack of privacy...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 14:20 - Mar 20 with 2190 viewswkj

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 11:26 - Mar 20 by WeWereZombies

Years ago I was really worried about flatulence and did a search on the subject, one webpage reassured me that the gas just gets absorbed into intestinal walls if you hold it in.

Been holding it in ever since, bit worried about what happens now when I finally let rip but at least I will be able to walk through doorways again.

A fart with that much potential energy should only be let loose in church

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 15:13 - Mar 20 with 2170 viewsRyorry

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 23:00 - Mar 19 by wkj

I hope you realise you contradicted yourself with serious, and parish council

Ours must be very different to everyone else's! Good stuff gets done - we've previously persuaded local Council to install better drainage so that our houses are no longer at such risk of flooding as in previous winters; to place grit bins up a steep very minor road which becomes a skating rink in icy conditions and was a fatality waiting to happen; and to grit the minor local roads we live on at least the next day after snow/ice, instead of 2-3 days later.

The embarrassment of farting in those meetings is that the attendees are all neighbours/friends, and if you let one rip, you think they're all smugly smirking at a) having kept theirs in and b) thinking "yeah R, you may be smartened up a bit for this evening, but we all know the reality is that you live in your farm wellies"!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 15:15 - Mar 20 with 2166 viewsSwansea_Blue

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 14:13 - Mar 20 by BlueBoots

When you're a vegetarian who has just been for a swim, and have the misfortune to live somewhere with a slight lack of privacy...

Love the comment afterwards "what was that?"

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 16:29 - Mar 20 with 2127 viewsBlueBoots

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 15:15 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

Love the comment afterwards "what was that?"

And followed up with "Did you see that?", like it was a blink and you'll miss it moment...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 16:36 - Mar 20 with 2123 viewsRyorry

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 16:29 - Mar 20 by BlueBoots

And followed up with "Did you see that?", like it was a blink and you'll miss it moment...

I suspect some of them didn't actually see, owing to the blown sh1t in their eyes/covering their glasses!

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 18:25 - Mar 20 with 2092 viewsWhymarkmariner

Had a good laugh at this thread. Told the wife I was reading about " Where's the worst place to fart" She replied " You don't half read some sh*t" I said " Yes literally"
Where is the worst place to fart ? on 18:43 - Mar 20 with 2077 viewsbackwaywhen

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 18:25 - Mar 20 by Whymarkmariner

Had a good laugh at this thread. Told the wife I was reading about " Where's the worst place to fart" She replied " You don't half read some sh*t" I said " Yes literally"

Snap ...reading them out , my missus is in stitches (and farting ! )
Where is the worst place to fart ? on 18:58 - Mar 20 with 2070 viewsvapour_trail

Shower is the best place to let one go. You can revel in it and not fear any social embarrassment.

Second best is the revolving door alluded to earlier.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 19:05 - Mar 20 with 2066 viewsfooters

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 18:58 - Mar 20 by vapour_trail

Shower is the best place to let one go. You can revel in it and not fear any social embarrassment.

Second best is the revolving door alluded to earlier.

Going by your username, we'll take you as an expert on these matters, vapes!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 19:25 - Mar 20 with 2047 viewsburyblue77

A rare comment from me on here but been having a good laugh at this thread.
On Saturday morning, whilst viewing a house I let out a cough, an extremely loud fart followed, the wife heard it so it must've have been heard by others. I followed up by scraping my foot on the floor to see if it would replicate the sound, trying to get away with it but it sounded nothing like it, I looked at the missus who was glaring back at me.
Oh well, at least we were viewing a house to buy and not the other way round, not sure that would have encouraged too many offers!
Where is the worst place to fart ? on 19:27 - Mar 20 with 2039 viewsfooters

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 19:25 - Mar 20 by buryblue77

A rare comment from me on here but been having a good laugh at this thread.
On Saturday morning, whilst viewing a house I let out a cough, an extremely loud fart followed, the wife heard it so it must've have been heard by others. I followed up by scraping my foot on the floor to see if it would replicate the sound, trying to get away with it but it sounded nothing like it, I looked at the missus who was glaring back at me.
Oh well, at least we were viewing a house to buy and not the other way round, not sure that would have encouraged too many offers!

Did you end up trumping another bidder in the deal?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 19:54 - Mar 20 with 2008 viewsburyblue77

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 19:27 - Mar 20 by footers

Did you end up trumping another bidder in the deal?

Haha, yeah you could say that, oh well if we don't get that one I will be able to drive past when the new owners are there and have a little chuckle to myself about how I've farted in their house!
Where is the worst place to fart ? on 20:09 - Mar 20 with 1994 viewswkj

Best place to fart is in the house of commons, its the only thing that would have made sense in there for the last few years.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 20:18 - Mar 20 with 1985 viewsRyorry

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 20:09 - Mar 20 by wkj

Best place to fart is in the house of commons, its the only thing that would have made sense in there for the last few years.

Where is the worst place to fart ? on 20:33 - Mar 20 with 1969 viewsNorthstaNder

True story...

I was once on a works trip with one of my old companies and we were in Monte Carlo. A good friend of mine and myself were in the lift in our hotel. A lady got in who looked...familiar shall we say. Anyway, I let go with a trouser cough just before we got out, and it was only as we fell out of the lift laughing we realised it was Shirley Bassey!

We still talk about it to this day on the odd occasion we bump into each other.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:57]
Where is the worst place to fart ? on 20:58 - Mar 20 with 1951 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I was meeting a lovely young ladies mother and step dad for the first time and was a trifle nervous. They entered her living room and he approached me for a handshake. As i rose from the sofa, an involuntary bottom burp Johnny Fartpants would have been proud of silenced the room.
He shook my hand firmly and in his thick scouse accent said "Speak up Mr Brown, you,re through."
It certainly broke the ice.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024