Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is "funny" really doesn't understand foot 22:50 - Mar 19 with 1662 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is "funny" really doesn't understand foot on 22:52 - Mar 19 with 1637 viewswkj

Yeah, but a chiropodist does

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is "funny" really doesn't understand foot on 22:53 - Mar 19 with 1629 viewsJ2BLUE

Who thinks it's funny?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is on 22:54 - Mar 19 with 1615 viewswkj

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is "funny" really doesn't understand foot on 22:53 - Mar 19 by J2BLUE

Who thinks it's funny?

I have a feeling the OP is confusing TWTD forums users for twitter commenters again when he copy and pasted that other bloke's tweet to here.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 22:55]

Crybaby

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is on 22:58 - Mar 19 with 1592 viewsfooters

No one thinks it's funny.

And re: your title. Is your sample limited to chiropodists? Or just c&p from Tw@tter?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 22:59]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is "funny" really doesn't understand foot on 23:09 - Mar 19 with 1542 viewsGuthrum

It's not funny. But sadly it is very likely to happen from time to time with the way inflation has been allowed to run riot in English football. It gets to the point where even the very wealthy cannot afford to run clubs.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is "funny" really doesn't understand foot on 01:02 - Mar 20 with 1379 viewsIllinoisblue

Not sure anyone’s laughing but football clubs have to pay the bills/taxes just like any other business.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is "funny" really doesn't understand foot on 06:27 - Mar 20 with 1231 viewsJohnny_Boy

Whilst I don't necessarily find it funny, I do however have more empathy towards the Blackpool fans & their plight.
Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is on 06:29 - Mar 20 with 1237 viewsSitfcB

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is on 22:54 - Mar 19 by wkj

I have a feeling the OP is confusing TWTD forums users for twitter commenters again when he copy and pasted that other bloke's tweet to here.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 22:55]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is on 07:05 - Mar 20 with 1151 viewswkj

Anyone who thinks the plight of Bolton is on 06:29 - Mar 20 by SitfcB

And to think I was trying to take the piss at the time, seems I was actually correct in my assertion

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024