Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton struggles 00:54 - Mar 20 with 6355 viewsACP84

Bolton fan lives a few doors down from me blaming the current struggles on us beating them in the playoffs after the ref "f**king robbed us"

Reckons if they had gone up that season they would have been contenders for the top 8 in the prem.

19 years, 19 years and they still hold a grudge from that night we took them apart - i don't want to see them go out of business but i had to laugh.
It's surreal on 16:27 - Mar 20 with 575 viewsMullet

It's surreal on 16:22 - Mar 20 by Dyland

The commentary for the second penalty. And the analysis at the end! Whitlow given "a red card for falling over".

Quite bizarre listening to that.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 16:24]

It's a common trope with football fans though. They don't want facts, they don't care about outside opinions, they just want to be vindicated because it's better that way.

We're seeing it right now in our fanbase, especially yesterday.

Reality is not a football fan's friend.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bolton struggles on 16:58 - Mar 20 with 543 viewscarlisleaway

Bolton struggles on 08:36 - Mar 20 by Churchman

Every card was justified and they should have lost players earlier. They completely lost it. Ironically, it cost them the game. Still, they had about 9 seasons in the prem under fat Sam, so blaming their woes on a referee and another club the year before they were promoted makes no sense to me. That play off game was truly amazing.

Commiserations to Bolton, nothing to say after 3 years Ipswich deserved to get to the Play off finals.....has the football league got it in for us after all these years
what happened yesterday? (n/t) on 17:06 - Mar 20 with 537 viewsDyland

It's surreal on 16:27 - Mar 20 by Mullet

It's a common trope with football fans though. They don't want facts, they don't care about outside opinions, they just want to be vindicated because it's better that way.

We're seeing it right now in our fanbase, especially yesterday.

Reality is not a football fan's friend.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

what happened yesterday? (n/t) on 17:17 - Mar 20 with 522 viewsMullet

what happened yesterday? (n/t) on 17:06 - Mar 20 by Dyland

Seems the fanbase got all rustled because McGoldrick suggested Hurst had told more lies, and a Stalinist rewrite of this season, because errr everything is definitely fine now Mick has gone. So relegation really shows him and us, and he shouldn't open his mouth or answer questions he's asked. Cos yeah, this season we've been one of the worst sides ever at this level but never played as badly as when Leon Best scored, innit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024