Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nonsense 07:00 - Mar 20 with 7518 viewsZedRodgers

Absolute nonsense. This is simply a result of the likes of Leadsom and Fox threatening to resign at cabinet yesterday if she requested a long extension. May is a morally reprehensible disaster who’s only purpose is to save face within her party.

This is not a plan.

No, not at the moment

Nonsense on 07:03 - Mar 20 with 4208 viewswkj

TEMPLATE FOR THIS THREAD.PNG
============================

But Zed... Whattabout...
[insert gubbins here]

Yours Sincerely...
[insert TWTD user name]

EDIT: PS. CorbynIsBad
=============================

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nonsense on 07:20 - Mar 20 with 4142 viewsBloomBlue

We have a plan it's a hard Brexit
Nonsense on 07:26 - Mar 20 with 4123 viewsHerbivore

It's an utter shambles. She has two aims: force her deal through and try to hold her party together. None of her actions are remotely about what is good for the country. She should be ashamed. All this does is perpetuate the same issues for a few more months whilst keeping the threat of an imminent no deal Brexit alive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nonsense on 07:40 - Mar 20 with 4096 viewsSteve_M

A three month extension is utterly pointless and will only allow May to repeatedly try and ram the same deal through for a bit longer. So, of course that's what she's asked for.

The big decision for the rest of the EU is whether to reject it on that basis or accept it and take the downside risk of the UK crashing out without a deal.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nonsense on 07:55 - Mar 20 with 4059 viewsSteve_M

Also:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nonsense on 07:59 - Mar 20 with 4047 viewsHerbivore

The EU should reject the extension and let us crash out with a no deal that we're not remotely prepared for. It's what we deserve as a country.

Nonsense on 08:02 - Mar 20 with 4030 viewsfooters

Nonsense on 07:59 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

The EU should reject the extension and let us crash out with a no deal that we're not remotely prepared for. It's what we deserve as a country.

Oh hai. Cripes!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nonsense on 08:04 - Mar 20 with 4020 viewsHerbivore

Nonsense on 08:02 - Mar 20 by footers

Oh hai. Cripes!

Let it happen. Give the morons what they want. We've been pandering to them for years, may as well let them take over.

Login to get fewer ads

Nonsense on 08:28 - Mar 20 with 3966 viewsZedRodgers

Nonsense on 08:04 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

Let it happen. Give the morons what they want. We've been pandering to them for years, may as well let them take over.

I have a Romanian colleague who thinks we should crash out to teach us a lesson.

He's adamant that after a few months of rubbish we will learn our lesson and start grovelling.

No, not at the moment

Nonsense on 08:29 - Mar 20 with 3962 viewsChurchman

Nonsense on 07:59 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

The politicians deserve it for their greed, ignorance and epic incompetence. But the people don’t. They certainly don’t deserve to be made poorer, to lose their jobs and potentially their lives (medicine shortage, food etc) thanks to a diet of lies fed by clowns like reesmog, Johnson, May and the rest.
Nonsense on 08:31 - Mar 20 with 3950 viewsHerbivore

Nonsense on 08:29 - Mar 20 by Churchman

The politicians deserve it for their greed, ignorance and epic incompetence. But the people don’t. They certainly don’t deserve to be made poorer, to lose their jobs and potentially their lives (medicine shortage, food etc) thanks to a diet of lies fed by clowns like reesmog, Johnson, May and the rest.

The people, or at least some of them, are shouting for a no deal Brexit. Let them have it. Fook it. Let them see what happens.

Nonsense on 08:32 - Mar 20 with 3942 viewsgtsb

Nonsense on 08:28 - Mar 20 by ZedRodgers

I have a Romanian colleague who thinks we should crash out to teach us a lesson.

He's adamant that after a few months of rubbish we will learn our lesson and start grovelling.

I didn't know you washed cars.
Nonsense on 08:32 - Mar 20 with 3943 viewsHerbivore

We have a government incapable of governing. A no deal Brexit will see us in the poop for a lot longer than a few months. Longer term I see it threatening the union.

Nonsense on 08:48 - Mar 20 with 3899 viewsZedRodgers

Nonsense on 08:32 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

We have a government incapable of governing. A no deal Brexit will see us in the poop for a lot longer than a few months. Longer term I see it threatening the union.

I do think he's being slightly facetious.

He also laughs off the idea of civil unrest being anything more than a few more people milling about Westminster and Question Time becoming even more off-putting.

He takes offence to comparisons with anything like the scale of disorder he lived through in his country in the late 80s. As somebody with such a hatred for Leninist ideology, he also regularly reassures me that the current Labour party's direction and policy is nothing like the far-left communist authoritarianism that left to their downfall.

His name is Filip. I am Zed. We share many discussions.

No, not at the moment

Nonsense on 08:49 - Mar 20 with 3890 viewsBloomBlue

Nonsense on 08:32 - Mar 20 by gtsb

I didn't know you washed cars.

And if it's the ones who work near Millwall docks I'll be popping down later, I'll give Zed a tip.
Nonsense on 08:52 - Mar 20 with 3883 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's Remonian.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Nonsense on 08:56 - Mar 20 with 3872 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nonsense on 07:20 - Mar 20 by BloomBlue

We have a plan it's a hard Brexit

That's not a plan

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nonsense on 09:17 - Mar 20 with 3824 viewsGuthrum

Nonsense on 08:31 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

The people, or at least some of them, are shouting for a no deal Brexit. Let them have it. Fook it. Let them see what happens.

That's fine, but the last time we had a major economic crash, I lost my business, ended up hugely in debt and became ill as a result. I don't think the majority of people in this country (who are not in favour of leaving without a deal - even in Telegraph polls) deserve that kind of thing, further austerity and the like.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nonsense on 09:18 - Mar 20 with 3814 viewsChurchman

Nonsense on 08:31 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

What about the majority who don’t shout? I don’t see why the silent majority should pay the bill for the silent minority. That’s exactly how we’ve wound up with a right wing government, the noisiest of which is the swivel eyed ERG and a left wing opposition run by momentum come to that
Nonsense on 09:20 - Mar 20 with 3807 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nonsense on 09:17 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

That's fine, but the last time we had a major economic crash, I lost my business, ended up hugely in debt and became ill as a result. I don't think the majority of people in this country (who are not in favour of leaving without a deal - even in Telegraph polls) deserve that kind of thing, further austerity and the like.

Well yes, but that blue passport is very tempting....

No sensible person would take out out with no deal. I'm a bit concerned May will hang us though as she seems more than a little unhinged. And getting worse by the week.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nonsense on 09:20 - Mar 20 with 3804 viewsHerbivore

Nonsense on 09:18 - Mar 20 by Churchman

What about the majority who don’t shout? I don’t see why the silent majority should pay the bill for the silent minority. That’s exactly how we’ve wound up with a right wing government, the noisiest of which is the swivel eyed ERG and a left wing opposition run by momentum come to that

The silent majority need to start making some noise and quickly.

Nonsense on 09:21 - Mar 20 with 3796 viewsgiant_stow

Nonsense on 09:17 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

The majority has spoken Mr - tough titties

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Nonsense on 09:31 - Mar 20 with 3760 viewsGuthrum

Nonsense on 09:20 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

The silent majority need to start making some noise and quickly.

Quite a lot of noise has been and is being made. But, unfortunately, the Government is held to ransom by 50,000 people who seem to think the early 1940s was such a lovely time for Britain - plus a faction of Northern Irish who want separate legal and political systems, but not customs arrangements.

Problem is, however much noise is made makes not a jot of difference to what happens in Parliament. Without different political parties to vote for, even a General Election promises very little systemic change.

Nonsense on 09:33 - Mar 20 with 3756 viewsSomethingBlue

She is a shameless, dangerous wrecker and the reckoning will be very severe when it comes to her.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Nonsense on 09:42 - Mar 20 with 3730 viewsGuthrum

Nonsense on 09:20 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

Well yes, but that blue passport is very tempting....

No sensible person would take out out with no deal. I'm a bit concerned May will hang us though as she seems more than a little unhinged. And getting worse by the week.

She's running around in a rapidly shrinking box, having left it far too late to square the circle on her deal.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024