Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A future town fan should be born today! 07:51 - Mar 20 with 2364 viewsFlewstar85

Yes, hopefully our boy will be born today!

Our other 2 boys are town fans, so hopefully this one will follow in our footsteps and support the best team in east Anglia
A future town fan should be born today! on 07:54 - Mar 20 with 2349 viewsChondzoresk

All the best to you and your family. I am sure he will be an ardent Town fan once old enough.
A future town fan should be born today! on 07:59 - Mar 20 with 2338 viewsFlewstar85

A future town fan should be born today! on 07:54 - Mar 20 by Chondzoresk

All the best to you and your family. I am sure he will be an ardent Town fan once old enough.

Thank you!
A future town fan should be born today! on 07:59 - Mar 20 with 2335 viewsBluebell

Congratulations. I hope it all goes well.

Lets hope by the time he is old enough to go to games, we will be back in the Championship (or even the Prem) and playing amazing football.
A future town fan should be born today! on 08:01 - Mar 20 with 2329 viewsFlewstar85

A future town fan should be born today! on 07:59 - Mar 20 by Bluebell

Congratulations. I hope it all goes well.

Lets hope by the time he is old enough to go to games, we will be back in the Championship (or even the Prem) and playing amazing football.

Let's hope so 🤞
A future town fan should be born today! on 08:17 - Mar 20 with 2315 viewsLord_Lucan

Exciting times.

Congratulations and best wishes to mother and child.

Do you have a name? How about Mick?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

A future town fan should be born today! on 09:11 - Mar 20 with 2285 viewsGuthrum

Hope all goes well.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A future town fan should be born today! on 09:11 - Mar 20 with 2284 viewsnorth_stand77

Good luck for today!
3 boys,maybe they won't just be Town fans but Town Players of the future!
Hope all goes well
A future town fan should be born today! on 09:34 - Mar 20 with 2264 viewsbluejake78

Best of to you and your lady.
Only 8 lads to go ,keep eating raw steak.
Login to get fewer ads

A future town fan should be born today! on 09:37 - Mar 20 with 2262 viewsSwansea_Blue

Best of luck. Remember to take short, shallow breaths as it can hurt like hell when she squeezes your hand.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A future town fan should be born today! on 10:28 - Mar 20 with 2241 viewsFlewstar85

A future town fan should be born today! on 08:17 - Mar 20 by Lord_Lucan

Exciting times.

Congratulations and best wishes to mother and child.

Do you have a name? How about Mick?

Not Mick for obvious reasons lol

He's name will be Ellis
A future town fan should be born today! on 10:29 - Mar 20 with 2239 viewsFlewstar85

A future town fan should be born today! on 09:11 - Mar 20 by north_stand77

Good luck for today!
3 boys,maybe they won't just be Town fans but Town Players of the future!
Hope all goes well

Hope so! Lol thank you
A future town fan should be born today! on 10:30 - Mar 20 with 2238 viewsFlewstar85

A future town fan should be born today! on 09:37 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

Best of luck. Remember to take short, shallow breaths as it can hurt like hell when she squeezes your hand.

😂
A future town fan should be born today! on 10:33 - Mar 20 with 2233 viewsBloomBlue

Good luck.

Hope all goes smoothly and we'll welcome him to PR very soon.

On a positive note if you wait two seasons his first game will be in the PL
A future town fan should be born today! on 10:46 - Mar 20 with 2226 viewsSuperblue95

A future town fan should be born today! on 10:28 - Mar 20 by Flewstar85

Not Mick for obvious reasons lol

He's name will be Ellis

Putting a lot of eggs into the Harrison basket so!

Best of luck

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

A future town fan should be born today! on 12:06 - Mar 20 with 2205 viewsFlewstar85

A future town fan should be born today! on 10:46 - Mar 20 by Superblue95

Putting a lot of eggs into the Harrison basket so!

Best of luck

We got the name from Ellis in emmerdale lol but yes I did think about Ellis Harrison as Well when we thought the name
A future town fan should be born today! on 13:26 - Mar 20 with 2177 viewsusm

Good luck squire, hope all goes well and look forward to seeing young Bartosz at FPR soon,

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

A future town fan should be born today! on 13:31 - Mar 20 with 2170 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Congratulations mate, hope it all goes well.
I am at the stage where me and my wife are deciding if we want kids or not, I guess if I follow your posts I will find out what it’s like :)
Hopefully he will be going to always days at anfield and old Trafford when’s he is older.
A future town fan should be born today! on 13:45 - Mar 20 with 2160 viewsRyorry

Best of British* to all 3 of you!

*or whatever flag you fly under!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024