Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for fun! (referendum) 11:46 - Mar 20 with 6037 viewsFixed_It

OK. So you have two choices:

1. The UK stays within the European Union
2. ITFC stay in the Championship next season

Which way do you vote?

Me - I'd vote for staying in the EU.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just for fun! (referendum) on 07:58 - Mar 21 with 903 viewstextbackup

thread has turned into a bollitics post. don't want to see it in the football section.

thanks

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just for fun! (referendum) on 08:19 - Mar 21 with 892 viewsPositivelyPortman

Just for fun! (referendum) on 12:23 - Mar 20 by 26_Paz

I would rather Ipswich get relegated to the conference than for Brexit to be betrayed.

Daily Mail or Express? Betrayed? 😂😂

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:25 - Mar 21 with 870 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Just for fun! (referendum) on 00:32 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

I don't think anyone called for sh1t flinging simpletons. Back in your box you two.

‘Sh1t flinging simpletons?’ Ooh how dare we have a diffirent view to the boards biggest gobshyte.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:28 - Mar 21 with 860 viewsSpruceMoose

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:25 - Mar 21 by Jonnosdreadlocks

‘Sh1t flinging simpletons?’ Ooh how dare we have a diffirent view to the boards biggest gobshyte.

I keep trying to tell you that you probably shouldn't, seeing as I'm always right and you're always wrong!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 10:42]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:29 - Mar 21 with 855 viewswkj

"They don't like it up em" - Essex Defence League Chairman, 2019

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:33 - Mar 21 with 849 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:28 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

I keep trying to tell you that you probably shouldn't, seeing as I'm always right and you're always wrong!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 10:42]

No, you are just the loudest arrogant pos who is constantly posting pompous garbage on this site, goading and sniping at people.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:42 - Mar 21 with 839 viewsSpruceMoose

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:33 - Mar 21 by Jonnosdreadlocks

No, you are just the loudest arrogant pos who is constantly posting pompous garbage on this site, goading and sniping at people.

Oh Jonno. You should just do and say the opposite of whatever your instinct tells you to do and say. That way instead of being always wrong, you at least stand the chance of sometimes being right!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:59 - Mar 21 with 818 viewsfooters

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:42 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Oh Jonno. You should just do and say the opposite of whatever your instinct tells you to do and say. That way instead of being always wrong, you at least stand the chance of sometimes being right!

Absolutely breathtaking arrogance.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Just for fun! (referendum) on 11:05 - Mar 21 with 818 viewsSpruceMoose

Just for fun! (referendum) on 10:59 - Mar 21 by footers

Absolutely breathtaking arrogance.

You mean that as a compliment right?

Just for fun! (referendum) on 13:17 - Mar 21 with 790 viewsLeaky

Itfc ro stay in the championship
Just for fun! (referendum) on 13:20 - Mar 21 with 784 viewslowhouseblue

sorry. i've tried not to rise to it but it really does need to be said. your scenario does NOT involve two choices. it involves two options, but only one choice (i.e. between those two options). really.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024