Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mays extension to be rejected 13:34 - Mar 20 with 5006 viewsflimflam

No deal it is then.

May has sent request for an extension with no reasons as to why and the E.U said they would not grant an extension without a valid reason.

Leaks from the E.U are saying that they are to reject an extension.

May has just said its her deal or no deal.

Going out out in 9 days then.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-live-theresa-may-dela
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 13:39]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Mays extension to be rejected on 15:00 - Mar 20 with 1075 viewsgiant_stow

Mays extension to be rejected on 14:53 - Mar 20 by gordon

Macron and other Frenchies are being quoted as saying there won't be an extension and they're basically happy to tie us up in a sack and throw us into the English Channel, if that'll put a stop to all this nonsense.

The French must be loving this.

I remember reading some clever person saying that if we do leave the hard way, we'll be begging for a deal after a couple of weeks of April chaos. Apparently, the EU is banking on this - will be fascinating to see who's right.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Mays extension to be rejected on 15:16 - Mar 20 with 1039 viewsRyorry

Mays extension to be rejected on 15:00 - Mar 20 by giant_stow

The French must be loving this.

I remember reading some clever person saying that if we do leave the hard way, we'll be begging for a deal after a couple of weeks of April chaos. Apparently, the EU is banking on this - will be fascinating to see who's right.

Some in both our dearly beloved (not) main parties certainly appear to be treating the whole thing as a game of roulette.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Mays extension to be rejected on 15:32 - Mar 20 with 1025 viewsgiant_stow

Mays extension to be rejected on 15:16 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

Some in both our dearly beloved (not) main parties certainly appear to be treating the whole thing as a game of roulette.

Yeah, a grand game with the little people as chips to be tossed onto the table. Trouble is, some little people willingly want to be tossers.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Mays extension to be rejected on 15:59 - Mar 20 with 1002 viewshampstead_blue

Mays extension to be rejected on 13:48 - Mar 20 by footers

Thought I'd missed something!

You are of course correct. Two months more of this. Deep joy.

I'm sure we can find something else to debate.

All in good humor and with a smile.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:02 - Mar 20 with 992 viewsfooters

Mays extension to be rejected on 15:59 - Mar 20 by hampstead_blue

I'm sure we can find something else to debate.

All in good humor and with a smile.

Of course. There's currently a 'what should or shouldn't you eat with gammon' debate going on if you have any strong feelings on the subject?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:05 - Mar 20 with 986 viewswkj

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:02 - Mar 20 by footers

Of course. There's currently a 'what should or shouldn't you eat with gammon' debate going on if you have any strong feelings on the subject?

real gammon or political gammon? in both cases the answer is anything but that foreign muck, like french fries... (that hurt to type I admit)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:07 - Mar 20 with 981 viewsuefacup81

Mays extension to be rejected on 13:42 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

This is competely different to the usual negotiations, and I'm afraid there isn't. Only needs one member state with a grudge (Spain - Gib?) as I said last week.

Indeed. The way in which the whole process has been managed has consistently left the EU with the whip hand.

Given that it would need to be a unanimous 27-state decision to extend A50, it'll be open season for 'bribes':

Fishing rights
Gibraltar
Reparations for some historical war

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:10 - Mar 20 with 967 viewsfooters

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:05 - Mar 20 by wkj

real gammon or political gammon? in both cases the answer is anything but that foreign muck, like french fries... (that hurt to type I admit)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:24 - Mar 20 with 943 viewsgordon

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:07 - Mar 20 by uefacup81

Indeed. The way in which the whole process has been managed has consistently left the EU with the whip hand.

Given that it would need to be a unanimous 27-state decision to extend A50, it'll be open season for 'bribes':

Fishing rights
Gibraltar
Reparations for some historical war

This is right - we're now in by far the worst position we've been in since this whole disaster started, and they don't seem to realise in parliament - the EU is going to start ratcheting up the pressure in the next few days, and we're going to have to give up an awful lot to get any kind of extension now, a bit more than a week away from catastrophe, no preparations, and dependent on an agreement from all 27 EU states to avoid it.
Mays extension to be rejected on 16:30 - Mar 20 with 932 viewsOldsmoker

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:10 - Mar 20 by footers

Is this photo taken at one of those hipster restaurants where you eat off a gravel covered floor?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:33 - Mar 20 with 923 viewswkj

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:30 - Mar 20 by Oldsmoker

Is this photo taken at one of those hipster restaurants where you eat off a gravel covered floor?

In either which case, it appears the gammon is suffering from a severe and possibly incurable illness.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 16:36]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:34 - Mar 20 with 922 viewsRyorry

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:24 - Mar 20 by gordon

This is right - we're now in by far the worst position we've been in since this whole disaster started, and they don't seem to realise in parliament - the EU is going to start ratcheting up the pressure in the next few days, and we're going to have to give up an awful lot to get any kind of extension now, a bit more than a week away from catastrophe, no preparations, and dependent on an agreement from all 27 EU states to avoid it.

It is absolutely effing shocking that these people who are *supposed* to intelligent, representing us, and to have the good of the country at heart, can be so self-centred, stupid, and catastrophically irresponsible as to have f*cked us up in such a disastrous manner. Never mind the salaries we're bleedin' paying em. We need a flippin revolution - vote out the entire lot of them and start again - and draw up a proper constitution + new voting system while we're at it

Sorry, I'm angry, can you tell?!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:39 - Mar 20 with 902 viewsOldsmoker

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:34 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

It is absolutely effing shocking that these people who are *supposed* to intelligent, representing us, and to have the good of the country at heart, can be so self-centred, stupid, and catastrophically irresponsible as to have f*cked us up in such a disastrous manner. Never mind the salaries we're bleedin' paying em. We need a flippin revolution - vote out the entire lot of them and start again - and draw up a proper constitution + new voting system while we're at it

Sorry, I'm angry, can you tell?!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!

Well we could vote them out.
....but couldn't we put them up against a wall and just shoot them.
I think we should put that in a referendum. I'm guessing 90/10 in favour of the firing squad.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:44 - Mar 20 with 893 viewsgiant_stow

Mays extension to be rejected on 16:24 - Mar 20 by gordon

Well judged by you, given Tusk's announcement just now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024