Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. 14:14 - Mar 20 with 9270 viewsDarth_Koont

Her lack of intelligence, integrity or confidence has brought us to this point.

Pronouns: He/Him

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 13:40 - Mar 21 with 627 viewsSwansea_Blue

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 13:36 - Mar 21 by never_lose_the_faith

I am by no way a may fan, but she has come into power and one of the hardest times in modern history. I think all politicians need to take blame aswell, they are all an embarrassment to our country. All they care about is themselves and own political agenda

Not all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 13:53 - Mar 21 with 611 viewsChurchman

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 12:01 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

I always rate Callaghan as the worst Prime Minister purely because he laid the ground for Thatcher to get elected.

A fair point! Although Callaghan was incompetent in his own right. Before being a hopeless PM, it was he that torpedoed Barbara Castle’s In Place of Strife Bill for personal reasons/ambition which would have curbed at least some of the 70s horrors and prevented thatchers Industrial Relations Act ever coming into being. This helped ensure her consequent war and blame on trade unions and ‘old’ industries.
I didn’t include her in my top three (she was in the bonkers catigory), because she got some things right. But plenty wrong including the failure to invest in anything, including infrastructure (why can Italy build cruise ships and we now can’t build a tugboat?), social decisiveness/destruction, poll tax, the shameful assault on the miners and steelworkers using the police, flogging off of assets from housing stock to gas etc etc. Yes she’s well in the running, thinking about it.
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 17:50 - Mar 21 with 566 viewsWeWereZombies

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 13:36 - Mar 21 by never_lose_the_faith

I am by no way a may fan, but she has come into power and one of the hardest times in modern history. I think all politicians need to take blame aswell, they are all an embarrassment to our country. All they care about is themselves and own political agenda

Although it would be a bit weird if all they cared about was someone else's political agenda...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 17:57 - Mar 21 with 556 viewsjeera

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 17:50 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

Although it would be a bit weird if all they cared about was someone else's political agenda...

Well, quite.

If they pursued a personal agenda on the other hand.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024