Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! 16:40 - Mar 20 with 1188 viewsRyorry

It is absolutely effing shocking that these MPs who are *supposed* to be intelligent, representing us, and to have the good of the country at heart, can be so self-centred, stupid, and catastrophically irresponsible as to have f*cked us up in such a disastrous manner. Never mind the salaries we're bleedin' paying em. We need a flippin revolution - vote out the entire lot of them and start again - and draw up a proper constitution + new voting system while we're at it
Sorry, I'm angry, can you tell?!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 16:45 - Mar 20 with 1168 viewshomer_123

Actually....in some circumstances it's got to be very difficult for an MP.

What if you want to remain but your constituency voted to leave. How do you vote? With the people you represent? With your party? Or on your own conscience?

I actually think it's a really hard situation for many of them

That's not to say I dont feel your frustration.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 16:52 - Mar 20 with 1149 viewsRyorry

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 16:45 - Mar 20 by homer_123

Actually....in some circumstances it's got to be very difficult for an MP.

What if you want to remain but your constituency voted to leave. How do you vote? With the people you represent? With your party? Or on your own conscience?

I actually think it's a really hard situation for many of them

That's not to say I dont feel your frustration.

Fair enough, I suppose I meant the main players (Cameron, May, their cabinets, the ERG lot, Corbyn & his cabinet + Momentum) rather than every single MP - but the whipping system, and those voting according to party lines rather than following their consciences, deserve castigation too. As I've said before, I'm confident that a group of sixth-formers could have managed the whole fiasco better.

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 16:55 - Mar 20 with 1136 viewshomer_123

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 16:52 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

Fair enough, I suppose I meant the main players (Cameron, May, their cabinets, the ERG lot, Corbyn & his cabinet + Momentum) rather than every single MP - but the whipping system, and those voting according to party lines rather than following their consciences, deserve castigation too. As I've said before, I'm confident that a group of sixth-formers could have managed the whole fiasco better.

Certainly piss up and brewery come to mind.

This rests solely with Cameron and the Tories though. This would not be happening had he decided to resolve an internal party issue by holding a referendum.

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:10 - Mar 20 with 1114 viewsRyorry

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 16:55 - Mar 20 by homer_123

This rests solely with Cameron and the Tories though. This would not be happening had he decided to resolve an internal party issue by holding a referendum.

Started by them, but May & co nearly as culpable in the ensuing chaos.

Good speech by that Tory just now though, legal chap, saying he could have wept when he heard May's speech at the despatch box.

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:13 - Mar 20 with 1108 viewschicoazul

I cannot think of a harder peacetime decision to make though. It's almost impossible to balance the competing interests and points especially if you represent a constituency which is passionately one way or the other.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:15 - Mar 20 with 1099 viewshomer_123

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:10 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

Started by them, but May & co nearly as culpable in the ensuing chaos.

Good speech by that Tory just now though, legal chap, saying he could have wept when he heard May's speech at the despatch box.

She's like Mick isnt she? Defiant and belligerent

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:17 - Mar 20 with 1080 viewsPlums

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 16:52 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

Try this:
https://www.yumpu.com/xx/document/read/62414034/inertia-politics-an-alternative-

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:19 - Mar 20 with 1068 viewsBinner

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 16:55 - Mar 20 by homer_123

Brewery may come to mind but definitely no piss-up.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Login to get fewer ads

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:36 - Mar 20 with 1035 viewsRyorry

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:17 - Mar 20 by Plums

Try this:
https://www.yumpu.com/xx/document/read/62414034/inertia-politics-an-alternative-

Tabbed separately to read later, thanks. Off to walk the mutt, maybe it'll be calming!

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:58 - Mar 20 with 1001 viewsBlueBadger

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 17:15 - Mar 20 by homer_123

She's like Mick isnt she? Defiant and belligerent

Nah, Mick is competent at his job.
If he was running the country he'd have worked out what a stupid idea Brexit was, called the whole thing off, sent Grayling, Ree-Smug and Boris out on loan to UKIP and described the ERG as 'n*mbsk*lls' by now.

And brought in Tabby to sort the NHS out.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 18:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm so angry I need a whole thread!! on 20:16 - Mar 20 with 906 viewspeterleeblue

Cameron can burn at the stake for me.
Student fees and now BREXIT threaten to ruin everything I have worked 33 years so far for.

Initially had sympathy for May but her belligerent attitude to "her deal" and taking this right down to the wire has me now detesting the "Stupid woman".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024