Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Send help 17:25 - Mar 20 with 1407 viewsZedRodgers

Zed has absorbed too much Brexit.

I’m sitting on my sofa rocking backwards and forwards. My left eye is twitching.

No, not at the moment

Send help on 17:30 - Mar 20 with 1388 viewsSpruceMoose

Seeing as you are vulnerable right now... Have you ever considered a tasteful nude scene?

My studio is looking at you for the John Major biopic we are working on, but you'll need to be willing to do a no holds barred scene with whoever is playing Edwina Curry.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Send help on 17:30 - Mar 20 with 1387 viewsJ2BLUE

That's what most of the country will be doing if Jezza ever becomes PM!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Send help on 17:31 - Mar 20 with 1383 viewsgiant_stow

Here are:

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Send help on 17:33 - Mar 20 with 1375 viewsOldsmoker

Sounds like your electric-powered recliner is faulty.
I'll send an engineer.
Will you be in tomorrow between the hours of 2am and 4am?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Send help on 17:55 - Mar 20 with 1350 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Send help on 18:28 - Mar 20 with 1330 viewsBloomBlue

Maybe have a look at the other thread about meet mature ladies in their 40sb
Send help on 19:33 - Mar 20 with 1294 viewsjimmyvet

Why not attend one of your momentum meetings, do some chanting and wailing and dancing round in circles whist wearing your JC T-Shirt? It might take your mind off Brexit....indeed I suspect several of us might even ask to join you as we all feel the same way.
Send help on 19:43 - Mar 20 with 1282 viewspickles110564

How do you justify Corbyn's behaviour? Very childish and just reinforces our correct view on him.
Shameful.
Login to get fewer ads

Send help on 19:44 - Mar 20 with 1282 viewsSpruceMoose

Send help on 19:43 - Mar 20 by pickles110564

How do you justify Corbyn's behaviour? Very childish and just reinforces our correct view on him.
Shameful.

What behaviour? Leaving a meeting with party leaders because there were non party leaders present? You should direct your irritation at May. Can't even organise her own meeting.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Send help on 19:48 - Mar 20 with 1274 viewsMelford

I know what you mean, I read the main articles than all that's posted below the line most of this afternoon on Brexit stories from a few news outlets. It's such a mess, to stop a spilt in the Tory Party Cameron spilt the country instead. Nobody from top to bottom has a plan or knows what they are doing, including the leadership. I feel sorry for Barnier and Tusk for having to deal with the shower of sh!t we send over there.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024