Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn you cretin.nm 19:35 - Mar 20 with 21525 viewsgiant_stow

m

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:36 - Mar 20 with 4849 viewsfooters

The Independent Group aren't even a party. Why should they have any say?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:39 - Mar 20 with 4822 viewsHerbivore

This is pathetic all round.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:39 - Mar 20 with 4815 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:36 - Mar 20 by footers

There are as many of them as the DU fcking P and their votes count just the same.

Anyone would think Corbyn's looking for excuses to play politics rather than sort the country out.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:39 - Mar 20 with 4813 viewsSpruceMoose

May can't even manage her own meeting.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 19:40]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:40 - Mar 20 with 4798 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:39 - Mar 20 by giant_stow

There are as many of them as the DU fcking P and their votes count just the same.

Anyone would think Corbyn's looking for excuses to play politics rather than sort the country out.

Wasn't it supposed to be a meeting of party leaders. Chucka is not a leader, despite his desperation to be.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:41 - Mar 20 with 4773 viewsBloomBlue

Why aren't they a party? What's the law about what constitutes a party?
Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:41 - Mar 20 with 4785 viewsGeoffSentence

I suppose, because they do represent voters.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:42 - Mar 20 with 4780 viewspickles110564

Behaves true to form. How can you lefties still support him?
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:42 - Mar 20 with 4777 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:40 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

Wasn't it supposed to be a meeting of party leaders. Chucka is not a leader, despite his desperation to be.

Come off it.

Is this really the moment to play silly games? He needs to grow the fck up.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:42 - Mar 20 with 4777 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:39 - Mar 20 by giant_stow

They weren't elected on any TIG manifesto- they're not even a political party, they're a private business as we speak.

He offered bilateral meetings at PMQs. It can only be with Labour support that any deal is agreed- who gives a feck about the DUP/ERG?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:42 - Mar 20 with 4774 viewssparks

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:42 - Mar 20 by pickles110564

Behaves true to form. How can you lefties still support him?

Whats he done now?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:43 - Mar 20 with 4767 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:41 - Mar 20 by GeoffSentence

I suppose, because they do represent voters.

Not that they checked with their voters to see if they wanted them to leave the parties they represented when they voted for them.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:44 - Mar 20 with 4764 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:41 - Mar 20 by BloomBlue

Why aren't they a party? What's the law about what constitutes a party?

"TIG is not a political party. It will not be eligible for Short money, even it becomes one."

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/house/house-magazine/1020

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:45 - Mar 20 with 4756 viewsitfcjoe

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:42 - Mar 20 by sparks

Whats he done now?

Walked out of the meeting with the PM because Chukka was there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:45 - Mar 20 with 4752 viewsjimmyvet

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:42 - Mar 20 by giant_stow

Come off it.

Indeed right now more than ever Corbyn could actually start to behave like a leader and statesman however he shoots himself in the foot again and acts like a child......The Tories in turmoil and the option for change is Corbyn, god help us all!
Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:45 - Mar 20 with 4750 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:42 - Mar 20 by giant_stow

Come off it.

Ask yourself, who invited them and why? That's who you should be angry at.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:45 - Mar 20 with 4746 viewsStokieBlue

Come on footers, that's really poor.

They have as much say in the house as the Lib Dems.

Unbelievably childish from Corbyn.

SB
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 19:46]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:48 - Mar 20 with 4718 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:45 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

SB

I'm not a Corbyn fan, but being fair it wasn't the meeting terms that Corbyn agreed to.

Another fck up from May as far as I can tell.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 19:48]

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:49 - Mar 20 with 4699 viewsitfcjoe

SB

Even as a supporter of TIG I can see that they probably shouldn't be there....but Corbyn just plays into May's hands every time. He's a f*cking moron.

He just gives her an easy out, and an easy soundbite to use against him/Labour every single time.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:50 - Mar 20 with 4691 viewsfooters

SB

They have as much say but haven't even had the bollox to stand in by-elections and were voted in on opposing manifestos.

What's been poor has been May's contempt for parliamentary democracy. She's taken more than two years to begin proper cross-party talks, but now it's all Corbyn's fault I guess.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 19:50]

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:50 - Mar 20 with 4688 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:48 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

I'm not a Corbyn fan, but being fair it wasn't the meeting terms that Corbyn agreed to.

Another fck up from May as far as I can tell.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 19:48]

Who really cares what was agreed? Does it matter if Chukka is there? Course it doesn't.

It's a national crisis and he acts like that. Its indefensible and I'm amazed anyone would defend it.

As Vince has said, it's a very strange way to act given the current crisis. I'd actually say May was right to invite them given they are a large voting block.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:50 - Mar 20 with 4687 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:49 - Mar 20 by itfcjoe

Even as a supporter of TIG I can see that they probably shouldn't be there....but Corbyn just plays into May's hands every time. He's a f*cking moron.

He just gives her an easy out, and an easy soundbite to use against him/Labour every single time.

Which May knew and hoped would happen. So... why are we not equally furious with her over this?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:52 - Mar 20 with 4664 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:50 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

Who really cares what was agreed? Does it matter if Chukka is there? Course it doesn't.

It's a national crisis and he acts like that. Its indefensible and I'm amazed anyone would defend it.

As Vince has said, it's a very strange way to act given the current crisis. I'd actually say May was right to invite them given they are a large voting block.

SB

They're not a large voting bloc - only the two main parties could create a deal. The other (democratically elected) parties wouldn't matter a jot. But they had a right to be invited since it was for political parties (which TIG is not) and their leaders (which Chukka isn't).

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:52 - Mar 20 with 4661 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:50 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

SB

They're all just playing games. Yes Corbyn should probably just have sucked it up and got on with the meeting. But why is May playing games with something so serious by inviting non-party leaders to a meeting of party leaders??

Yet again May has fcked up something straightforward, either by ineptitude or politicking.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 19:53]

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:53 - Mar 20 with 4655 viewsitfcjoe

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:50 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

Which May knew and hoped would happen. So... why are we not equally furious with her over this?

Because if someone sets the leader of the Labour party a trap, he should be able to walk round it rather than straight into it.

May hoped it would happen, Corbyn made it happen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024