Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn you cretin.nm 19:35 - Mar 20 with 21527 viewsgiant_stow

m

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:01 - Mar 20 with 1004 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:50 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

Which May knew and hoped would happen. So... why are we not equally furious with her over this?

JC has dropped the ball here, he's shown that his own ego is more important than Brexit.

He was probably worried that he might actually be held to account in the meeting to give his true opinion on Brexit... something he will do anything to avoid.

#oppositionbleeder

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:02 - Mar 20 with 1002 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:59 - Mar 20 by footers

And right-wingers by your downvote ;-)

I wouldnt know x

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:02 - Mar 20 with 1001 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:01 - Mar 20 by Withnail

What was he saying just earlier today in PMQs?

What an absolute bell. Pahahhahaa. Great day.

How long ago was your catastrophic head injury?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:03 - Mar 20 with 998 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:01 - Mar 20 by footers

If you've watched PMQs today you'll have seen his insistence on coming together to thrash out a deal. That can only happen if the other party attempts to negotiate. Clearly May doesn't want to do that. So why hold the meeting?

Indeed. Same old May.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:03 - Mar 20 with 995 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:54 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

So... where is the fury aimed at May for playing games? Honestly, I'm not a Corbyn supporter, but I can see why his supporters do get annoyed by the differing standards he's seemingly judged against.

A real leader would have called her bluff and stayed, only a coward would leave.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:03 - Mar 20 with 995 viewsvapour_trail

Ulla you’re turning into a lowhouse tribute.

That’s massively worse then being a Norwich fan.

You’re getting upvotes from withnail.

That’s worse than everything.

Sort yourself out.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:04 - Mar 20 with 990 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:54 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

So... where is the fury aimed at May for playing games? Honestly, I'm not a Corbyn supporter, but I can see why his supporters do get annoyed by the differing standards he's seemingly judged against.

Politician plays games shocker...

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:05 - Mar 20 with 987 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:04 - Mar 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Politician plays games shocker...

Like I said. Different standards.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:05 - Mar 20 with 982 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:59 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

Like I said. Looks an awful lot like Corbyn gets judged by a different, and much higher, set of standards. He's a moron for walking into a trap. And May is a disgrace for setting it.

So May gets an easy ride? Hmmmmmm

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:05 - Mar 20 with 982 viewsSteve_M

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:58 - Mar 20 by footers

"Having spoken to several of those present at meeting with PM, here’s what I’ve been told happened;
- PM restated the case for her deal
- Didn’t entertain alternatives seriously
- Corbyn didn’t want to take part with Independent Group"

So maybe, just maybe, May not entertaining anyone else's ideas (quelle surprise) was the reason for Corbyn walking out?

What a childish thing for her to do at a time of national crisis entirely of her own making.

So, if Corbyn didn't walk out then the story is about May; because he did it's about him. His political judgement is worse than hers.

I can't believe you're defending him here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:06 - Mar 20 with 976 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:05 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

May can play all the games she likes, but when it's Labour it's Corbyn 'playing party politics'.

Feck me, the leader of a political party playing party politics. Whatever next. Pass the smelling salts.

I hear lawyers bend the truth as well.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:06 - Mar 20 with 974 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:58 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

So you're annoyed at Corbyn walking into a trap, but not May for setting it? Just asking for some equal blame to be spread around.

Talk of traps is symptomatic of the whole fcking mess. We need more real talking and less plotting and scheming.

But if you really want to talk tactics, how much better would he have looked by rising above it, perhaps with a little wry comment after the talks? Not hard is it? Human even.

He's such a prick.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:07 - Mar 20 with 969 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:06 - Mar 20 by giant_stow

Talk of traps is symptomatic of the whole fcking mess. We need more real talking and less plotting and scheming.

But if you really want to talk tactics, how much better would he have looked by rising above it, perhaps with a little wry comment after the talks? Not hard is it? Human even.

He's such a prick.

They're all pricks mate. They all deserve our utter contempt.

All I'm asking for here, can't we just get along and call them all pricks!?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:07]

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:07 - Mar 20 with 969 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:05 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

So, if Corbyn didn't walk out then the story is about May; because he did it's about him. His political judgement is worse than hers.

I can't believe you're defending him here.

But you're implicitly defending her unwillingness to negotiate with the official opposition and others because of tomorrow's headlines? OK.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:07 - Mar 20 with 967 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:05 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

When the PM is already seen as weak, people expect the opposition leader to step up.... Not run away.

It's very very poor by JC, and incredibly weak.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:08 - Mar 20 with 958 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:07 - Mar 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

When the PM is already seen as weak, people expect the opposition leader to step up.... Not run away.

"It's very very poor by JC, and incredibly weak."

We already knew he's a poor and weak leader. Nothing surprising there.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:09 - Mar 20 with 953 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:07 - Mar 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

What can Corbyn do? He's not the one negotiating the deal, he's not the one refusing to budge on anything - yet it's all his fault?

May I suggest looking at the Tories' actions- and capitulations to the nutcases - over the last few years instead?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:09 - Mar 20 with 954 viewswkj

I am not a Corbyn supporter, but more of a May anti-supporter - though tonight Corbyn sums up the last 2 years, providing no actual opposition; The SNP have been more impressive against the torries than he has been.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:10 - Mar 20 with 941 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:07 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

They're all pricks mate. They all deserve our utter contempt.

All I'm asking for here, can't we just get along and call them all pricks!?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:07]

We're getting along! We just disagree quite strongly on this. But yes they're all pricks, fcking pricks.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:10 - Mar 20 with 930 viewsBloomBlue

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:06 - Mar 20 by footers

May can play all the games she likes, but when it's Labour it's Corbyn 'playing party politics'.

Feck me, the leader of a political party playing party politics. Whatever next. Pass the smelling salts.

I hear lawyers bend the truth as well.

Corbyn is a bellend. The sooner they get Yvette Cooper in as labour leader the better at least then labour will have a chance of winning the next GE.
Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:10 - Mar 20 with 930 viewsSpruceMoose

I've coughed up more respectable things that the people around that meeting table.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:12]

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:11 - Mar 20 with 927 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:10 - Mar 20 by BloomBlue

Corbyn is a bellend. The sooner they get Yvette Cooper in as labour leader the better at least then labour will have a chance of winning the next GE.

OK.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:12 - Mar 20 with 913 viewsDanTheMan

Corbyn should have sucked it up like an adult and be prepared to listen to what others were saying even if he doesn't like them.

May should have listened to what others were saying also as just restating her deal which people have already said no to twice is fecking ridiculous.

What a complete shower of shíte. Utterly embarrassing.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:12 - Mar 20 with 911 viewsitfcjoe

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:09 - Mar 20 by footers

What can Corbyn do? He's not the one negotiating the deal, he's not the one refusing to budge on anything - yet it's all his fault?

May I suggest looking at the Tories' actions- and capitulations to the nutcases - over the last few years instead?

He can attempt to show May up for what she is, rather than show himself up and give May another easy soundbite to use against him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:12 - Mar 20 with 909 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:03 - Mar 20 by vapour_trail

Ulla you’re turning into a lowhouse tribute.

That’s massively worse then being a Norwich fan.

You’re getting upvotes from withnail.

That’s worse than everything.

Sort yourself out.

Brute!

i don't think Lowhouse would thank you for the connection, but I know you two have trouble. .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024