Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn you cretin.nm 19:35 - Mar 20 with 21431 viewsgiant_stow

m

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:30 - Mar 20 with 2532 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:29 - Mar 20 by wkj

The lefty bummer WhatsApp group isn't the same, Footers can see everything we share.

Footers didn't want to join. I gave him my number and everything. He's all about dat Lowhouse now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:33 - Mar 20 with 2517 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:30 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

Footers didn't want to join. I gave him my number and everything. He's all about dat Lowhouse now.

Did you actually do that? Thought I'd dreamt it...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:35 - Mar 20 with 2512 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:30 - Mar 20 by DanTheMan

You only know the meeting is pointless if you actually stay for the meeting...

Sure a parliamentarian of 30+ years walked out because someone he didn't like was there rather than hearing May wasn't going to budge.

There's just such a disproportionate amount of blame on him. People should be saying they'll never vote Tory again in their lifetime because of this shambles.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:35 - Mar 20 with 2512 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:33 - Mar 20 by footers

Did you actually do that? Thought I'd dreamt it...

Yeah. I was pished and thought you'd be up for a threeway.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:37 - Mar 20 with 2505 viewsSteve_M

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:23 - Mar 20 by footers

Yes, it's all Corbyn's fault. Booo. He got us into this mess, he should get us out of it!

Don't put words into my mouth; no one is blaming Corbyn for all of this but he has helped facilitate this whole mess.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:38 - Mar 20 with 2503 viewsDanTheMan

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:35 - Mar 20 by footers

Sure a parliamentarian of 30+ years walked out because someone he didn't like was there rather than hearing May wasn't going to budge.

There's just such a disproportionate amount of blame on him. People should be saying they'll never vote Tory again in their lifetime because of this shambles.

I could understand if the Conservatives said that's why he left but everyone else said it wasn't but someone like Caroline Lucas, who I imagine is politically pretty similar to him, has no reason to lie.

He isn't above criticism.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:42 - Mar 20 with 2497 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So basically we learnt...

Actually did we learn anything there at all?

Wtf was the point other than to blame the MPs.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:43 - Mar 20 with 2493 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:42 - Mar 20 by The_Romford_Blue

So basically we learnt...

Actually did we learn anything there at all?

Wtf was the point other than to blame the MPs.

She's still going to keep pushing her deal that nobody wants and we get to do this all over again in June.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:43]

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:46 - Mar 20 with 2480 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:37 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

Don't put words into my mouth; no one is blaming Corbyn for all of this but he has helped facilitate this whole mess.

OK, well perhaps apportion blame fairly- of which roughly 99% belongs to the Tories.

But but but Corbyn walks out of a pointless meeting.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:48 - Mar 20 with 2473 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:56 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

What are your thoughts on May's role in this Stokie?

May is an imbecile but she has attempted to hold a meeting with all power brokers within the house. Like it or not, when votes are being decided by such small margins TiG are one of those brokers. Maybe she should have told him they would be there but maybe she thought he wouldn't be so childish about it. I actually think it's one of the better things shes done, it's obviously 2 years too late and nobody can excuse her but to make it about her seems odd to me.

If you went to a meeting at work for a big project and someone you didn't like or agree with was there you couldn't just walk out. It's unprofessional. You stay and you make your argument and debate the positions.

JC will be crucified for this and only one JC has come back from that (alledgedly).

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:50 - Mar 20 with 2460 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:18 - Mar 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is there any doubt as to how Chukka and co will be voting? Pointless him being there.

Very democratic of you.

SB

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:51 - Mar 20 with 2459 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:18 - Mar 20 by footers

So confirmed that Corbyn knew they would be there but attended anyway.

And then walked out like a child.

You're miles off on this one footers, take a step back and look at it rationally. He's taking pelters from all sides so can't call it a Tory thing.

SB
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:58]

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:51 - Mar 20 with 2455 viewsBloomBlue

People would if they could trust opposition. This was a great chance for Corbyn to stand up and say "i'm a different type of politician I asked for a party leaders meeting and believe Chuka being their was inappropriate but I'm putting the country first"
Then just maybe a lot of those voters who aren't sure about whether to vote for him or not would swing over because they see he is different.
Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:58 - Mar 20 with 2436 viewsjas0999

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:36 - Mar 20 by footers

The Independent Group aren't even a party. Why should they have any say?

Doesn’t excuse Corbyns actions at a time of a National crisis. It’s about time stout Labour supporters condemned this guy.
Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:59 - Mar 20 with 2406 viewsWithnail

John Bercow is going to look a right t1t next week too.

Happy days.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 21:00]
Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:02 - Mar 20 with 2410 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:51 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

And then walked out like a child.

You're miles off on this one footers, take a step back and look at it rationally. He's taking pelters from all sides so can't call it a Tory thing.

SB
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:58]

Well, the meeting was of no consequence as May refused yet again to engage with anyone. As her pre-prepared statement proves.

So probably best to focus on Corbyn. Yeah.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:04 - Mar 20 with 2405 viewsvapour_trail

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:59 - Mar 20 by Withnail

John Bercow is going to look a right t1t next week too.

Happy days.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 21:00]

For looking like a right tit:

Repeatedly get banned from a provincial football teams message board because you can’t control your teenage style outbursts and then keep coming back with a new profile.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:09 - Mar 20 with 2376 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:02 - Mar 20 by footers

Well, the meeting was of no consequence as May refused yet again to engage with anyone. As her pre-prepared statement proves.

So probably best to focus on Corbyn. Yeah.

Why are you deflecting? He's taking pelters from all the other party leaders and any MP near a phone. Do you really want a possible leader of the country to behave like that?

May's statement was rubbish, that can be dealt with in the other thread. All this happened before that statement and they are independent events. Perhaps JC might have been able to change something in that statement, hugely unlikely I concede but we will never know because he acted like a child.

We aren't going to agree on this.

SB

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:12 - Mar 20 with 2355 viewsWithnail

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:04 - Mar 20 by vapour_trail

For looking like a right tit:

Repeatedly get banned from a provincial football teams message board because you can’t control your teenage style outbursts and then keep coming back with a new profile.

It's all good mate, whoever you are.

It'll all blow over soon.
Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:15 - Mar 20 with 2350 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:09 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

Why are you deflecting? He's taking pelters from all the other party leaders and any MP near a phone. Do you really want a possible leader of the country to behave like that?

May's statement was rubbish, that can be dealt with in the other thread. All this happened before that statement and they are independent events. Perhaps JC might have been able to change something in that statement, hugely unlikely I concede but we will never know because he acted like a child.

We aren't going to agree on this.

SB

No, we're probably not.

My issue is with one stupid incident being blown out of proportion after years of Tory arrogance which have led us to this point. It was childish to walk out. But that one act pales in insignificance (extreme insignificance) when compared to the litany of what's gone before, none of which are attributable to him.

This is a Tory-made problem. But people will take the tabloid path of least resistance on it anyway, which Corbyn could well have prevented. But he didn't. Which was stupid but it wasn't like she would listen anyway.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:16 - Mar 20 with 2346 viewsZedRodgers

Get a grip and remind yourselves what is happening.

Anyone arriving to realise it was just her announcing her intentions to bang on about taking back control of laws, money and borders and her deal being the best deal is within their right to walk out and spend the precious time we have on an actual solution.

Corbyn wanted a purposeful dialogue between the two people that could sort this situation out. Attributing blame to his frustration at this not being possible might make this all easier for you, but it’s wildly wide of the mark.

Chuka should not have been there in the first place - he’s a flip flopping hindrance to any compromise - but he probably should have walked out too. Then again it was an opportunity for him to remind people he still exists and to act like it’s not him that’s turned his back on the best chance of ending this farce of a government.

No, not at the moment

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:18 - Mar 20 with 2337 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:16 - Mar 20 by ZedRodgers

Anyone arriving to realise it was just her announcing her intentions to bang on about taking back control of laws, money and borders and her deal being the best deal is within their right to walk out and spend the precious time we have on an actual solution.

Corbyn wanted a purposeful dialogue between the two people that could sort this situation out. Attributing blame to his frustration at this not being possible might make this all easier for you, but it’s wildly wide of the mark.

Chuka should not have been there in the first place - he’s a flip flopping hindrance to any compromise - but he probably should have walked out too. Then again it was an opportunity for him to remind people he still exists and to act like it’s not him that’s turned his back on the best chance of ending this farce of a government.

Well, he'll lose his seat soon so has to get as much exposure for himself as possible I guess.

That or TIG becomes a major force in UK politics.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:25 - Mar 20 with 2316 viewsStNeotsBlue

Regarding your last sentence, this should be the case resoundingly across the country. The fact it isn't is down to the ineptitude of the opposition, hence the anger and disappointment from left leaning posters on this thread which is replicated nationwide.
Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:27 - Mar 20 with 2304 viewsBloomBlue

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:16 - Mar 20 by ZedRodgers

Rubbish, Chuka had every right to be there. Corbyn acted like a child.
Corbyn you cretin.nm on 21:27 - Mar 20 with 2305 viewsZedRodgers

This was straight from the Robbie Gibb textbook. We have seen it time and time again.

May has a shocker, government look on the brink of collapse and he (not her) invites people to No. 10 for “talks”. It wouldn’t surprise me if she just reads a paragraph from a script and stares at them until they leave.

She then addresses the nation with utterly delusional madness while the commentariat start drooling over Corbyn’s lack of engagement.

Don’t fall for it.

No, not at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024