Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... 20:42 - Mar 20 with 2368 viewsSpruceMoose

Horseshoite, George.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:43 - Mar 20 with 2363 viewswkj

If Keith Stroud did politics...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:44 - Mar 20 with 2355 viewsGeoffSentence

Wasnt worth the wait.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:44 - Mar 20 with 2351 viewsChampionship

She might as well have recorded that speech once and then she could play it every time she needs to. Always says the same thing. Respect for a woman battling on is rapidly turning to embarrassment for her incompetence.
Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:44 - Mar 20 with 2348 viewsSpruceMoose

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:44 - Mar 20 by GeoffSentence

Wasnt worth the wait.

I feel like my wife on our wedding night.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:45 - Mar 20 with 2345 viewswkj

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:44 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

I feel like my wife on our wedding night.

It was bad, but lets not over egg it

Crybaby

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:46 - Mar 20 with 2331 viewsEastTownBlue

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:44 - Mar 20 by GeoffSentence

Wasnt worth the wait.

The wooden lectern was quite entertaining for twenty minutes.
Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:47 - Mar 20 with 2320 viewshomer_123

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:45 - Mar 20 by wkj

It was bad, but lets not over egg it

J2 and Sprucey are married?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:47 - Mar 20 with 2315 viewswkj

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:47 - Mar 20 by homer_123

J2 and Sprucey are married?

Too soon, they are going through a divorce right now, you insensitive plick

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:48 - Mar 20 with 2311 viewsRyorry

Stupid, intransigent, mad (if the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results) woman.

Pointless. Brainless.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:49 - Mar 20 with 2291 viewswkj

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:48 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

Stupid, intransigent, mad (if the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results) woman.

Pointless. Brainless.

She pretty much gained that title when she threw away her narrow majority with the pointless general election.

Crybaby

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:49 - Mar 20 with 2282 viewsChampionship

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:48 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

Pointless. Brainless.

Come on now, you're not ALL those.
Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:50 - Mar 20 with 2270 viewsBluefish

But still doing enough to be ahead of the opposition

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:51 - Mar 20 with 2260 viewsDanTheMan

"I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling MPs"

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:55 - Mar 20 with 2233 viewsRyorry

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:49 - Mar 20 by Championship

Come on now, you're not ALL those.

You know what, for once in my life I don't even feel like joking about politics. Every single person in the UK (OK, apart from a few wealthy people, who will include her and all who are backing her) is likely to take a bad hit because of her (and of course her predecessor at no.10. & Farage).

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:59 - Mar 20 with 2206 viewsChampionship

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:55 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

You know what, for once in my life I don't even feel like joking about politics. Every single person in the UK (OK, apart from a few wealthy people, who will include her and all who are backing her) is likely to take a bad hit because of her (and of course her predecessor at no.10. & Farage).

I am very surprised they don't see a second referendum as a way out. May etc must have endless forecasts which say we will be worse off. She could save a lot of face by saying my deal versus no deal versus remain and if my deal loses I will resign knowing remain will win. Does she really want her legacy to be a crap deal that was only eventually chosen due to complete desperation?
Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 21:02 - Mar 20 with 2194 viewsRyorry

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:59 - Mar 20 by Championship

I am very surprised they don't see a second referendum as a way out. May etc must have endless forecasts which say we will be worse off. She could save a lot of face by saying my deal versus no deal versus remain and if my deal loses I will resign knowing remain will win. Does she really want her legacy to be a crap deal that was only eventually chosen due to complete desperation?

Tbh, I think the only valid point she had was that a 2nd ref would likely cause even worse chaos!

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 21:04 - Mar 20 with 2179 viewshomer_123

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:47 - Mar 20 by wkj

Too soon, they are going through a divorce right now, you insensitive plick

Messy? Who's getting custody?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 21:11 - Mar 20 with 2130 viewswkj

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 21:04 - Mar 20 by homer_123

Messy? Who's getting custody?

The next leader of the UK

Crybaby

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 21:13 - Mar 20 with 2126 viewsStokieBlue

Totally rubbish.

But we surely should have expected that. Not sure who decided that picking a fight with other MPs was a good idea.

She's a fool.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 21:33 - Mar 20 with 2065 viewsPinewoodblue

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:59 - Mar 20 by Championship

The EU seem to be indicating any short extension is conditional on Parliament approving TM's deal. Can't see them agreeing an amendment agreeing the deal subject to a Peoples vote.

It really is deal or no deal and leaving without a deal on 29th March is still written into law.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 22:57 - Mar 20 with 1998 viewsGuthrum

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 20:50 - Mar 20 by Bluefish

But still doing enough to be ahead of the opposition

Not according to that Telegraph poll yesterday, which put Labour one percentage point ahead.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sprucey's Quick Reaction to May's Presser... on 23:08 - Mar 20 with 1984 viewsRyorry

Oooh, Pickles is on the warpath!

Hhhhmmmmmmm.... on 23:28 - Mar 20 with 1973 viewsunstableblue

What I didn’t like about the speech was the dumbed down English.

But I’m not as negative as so many about the sentiment.

Look Brexit is a near impossible conundrum, that was scandously mis sold by an un elected body that got equal air time as the remain establishment, and then disappeared like lord lucan when implementation was required. Project fear was project fact. The damage is incalculable. So many lies - WTO, US trade deals, NHS funding, etc etc. Does anyone remember the Irish border debate from Farage, Boris and Gove?

What is bizarre is that people think that this current phase is the main part of Brexit?,! In some ways we haven’t even started.

I do think we could have perhaps got better terms, but we negotiated for over a year, we started with a bum deal, we have got concessions, and I genuinely do not believe Brussels has some sinister plot to trigger the back stop. They don’t want it.

As May says we’re in crisis - we need to get back to governing and improving the country. I say back it or it’s a second referendum - they are the only two options.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024