Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals 22:50 - Mar 20 with 1188 viewsRyorry

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

Signatures have gone up by 20K since I signed 10 minutes ago
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 22:52]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 22:55 - Mar 20 with 1170 viewswkj

Unless the post some how reaches over 17.2m; I get the feeling this will become a waste of bandwidth

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 22:57 - Mar 20 with 1160 viewsJ2BLUE

The Independent one got over 1,000,000 didn't it? That was ignored. I think I read earlier you saying a second referendum would be chaos? Apologies if that wasn't you. If it was though, if you think a second referendum would be chaos what would it be if the vote was just ignored?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 23:02 - Mar 20 with 1141 viewslowhouseblue

people saying what they don't like is the easy bit alas.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 23:04 - Mar 20 with 1132 viewsRyorry

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 22:57 - Mar 20 by J2BLUE

The Independent one got over 1,000,000 didn't it? That was ignored. I think I read earlier you saying a second referendum would be chaos? Apologies if that wasn't you. If it was though, if you think a second referendum would be chaos what would it be if the vote was just ignored?

Yes it was me. I do think this has a point though - what if it did reach 17m? Maybe nearly 250K of us so far (within a couple of hours) have been overtaken by last-ditch desperation but stranger things have happened.

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 23:15 - Mar 20 with 1115 viewsJ2BLUE

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 23:04 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

Yes it was me. I do think this has a point though - what if it did reach 17m? Maybe nearly 250K of us so far (within a couple of hours) have been overtaken by last-ditch desperation but stranger things have happened.

When the most successful one has only reached 1m(ish) I can't see this getting anywhere near. Not sure what the answer is. I just can't understand the reluctance of May to get herself out of this with a second referendum.

Truly impaired.

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 23:24 - Mar 20 with 1105 viewsRyorry

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 23:15 - Mar 20 by J2BLUE

When the most successful one has only reached 1m(ish) I can't see this getting anywhere near. Not sure what the answer is. I just can't understand the reluctance of May to get herself out of this with a second referendum.

This one is happening much, much closer to the cliff edge though, and I think real fear re our fate is now an increasing factor for many. The numbers signing have gone up by 25K since I last posted a few minutes ago.

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 23:25 - Mar 20 with 1096 viewsJ2BLUE

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 23:24 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

This one is happening much, much closer to the cliff edge though, and I think real fear re our fate is now an increasing factor for many. The numbers signing have gone up by 25K since I last posted a few minutes ago.

Good luck

Truly impaired.

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 22:39 - Mar 21 with 961 viewsRyorry

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 23:25 - Mar 20 by J2BLUE

Good luck

Closing in on 2m now ...

Login to get fewer ads

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 22:40 - Mar 21 with 958 viewsJ2BLUE

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 22:39 - Mar 21 by Ryorry

Closing in on 2m now ...

Yea just made a thread on that. QT will be good.

Truly impaired.

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 22:43 - Mar 21 with 946 viewsWeWereZombies

The two million has been reached

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 22:43 - Mar 21 with 946 viewsRyorry

You could always sign this petition if you don't like May's/no deal, guys n gals on 22:40 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Yea just made a thread on that. QT will be good.

Been out all day, no internet, & seen/heard nothing except Beeb's 10pm news just now. It was bliss! and I got so much done too it was incredible. No net = a holiday!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024