Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A real tweet from a real MP 22:56 - Mar 20 with 2614 viewsZedRodgers

No, not at the moment

A real tweet from a real MP on 22:59 - Mar 20 with 2580 viewsJ2BLUE

He's proving a point. A pointless point. This is what politics has become. Petty point scoring.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A real tweet from a real MP on 23:03 - Mar 20 with 2555 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Now that he's tweeted it, it's no longer a letter to Louise Haigh, that's just an open letter used for self promotion.

I do hate it when MP's (from any party) use this tactic.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 23:03]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

A real tweet from a real MP on 23:04 - Mar 20 with 2546 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Do these people not understand it’s the whole country their f**king over with these childish games?

The MPs had three years to deliver the result of a public vote. All because of a referendum called by a man who jumped ship when the expected result didn’t come and he had to act.

And now we’re three years down the line, the new PM has the bargaining power of a cold caller and the deadline of three years later has been delayed.

The opposition leader refuses to sit in a room to discuss matters because he doesn’t want to be in with some other people.

And all the while, two of the kn0bheads supposedly handling this sh*tshow are nominating each other for a Twitter award for liars.

We’re literally a laughing stock across the globe. Every single one of them given the responsibility to sort this mess ought to be sacked immediately.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A real tweet from a real MP on 01:54 - Mar 21 with 2417 viewsIllinoisblue

I'll see you that tweet and raise you every tweet Donald Trump has ever tweeted. There's bad and there's really bad.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A real tweet from a real MP on 02:13 - Mar 21 with 2402 viewsSpruceMoose

A real tweet from a real MP on 23:04 - Mar 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Do these people not understand it’s the whole country their f**king over with these childish games?

The MPs had three years to deliver the result of a public vote. All because of a referendum called by a man who jumped ship when the expected result didn’t come and he had to act.

And now we’re three years down the line, the new PM has the bargaining power of a cold caller and the deadline of three years later has been delayed.

The opposition leader refuses to sit in a room to discuss matters because he doesn’t want to be in with some other people.

And all the while, two of the kn0bheads supposedly handling this sh*tshow are nominating each other for a Twitter award for liars.

We’re literally a laughing stock across the globe. Every single one of them given the responsibility to sort this mess ought to be sacked immediately.

They're all pointless cooonts. Remain, Leave, Tory, Labour. Brexit has exposed them all.

Who gives a fook if some bloke talked to you on the tube about his wishes for Brexit. What validity does that give that whole idea? What if some bloke in the street asked you to stop Brexit? You wouldn't be publicising it. He would probably be just as clueless but that wouldn't fit into your narrative.

Utterly useless, vapid, game playing, point scoring cooonts. The whole lot of them. They've pished about for nearly three years now and thanks to them we are all up sh1t creek. If you wanted Brexit, you're getting the worst version. If you wanted to remain, you're sh1t out of luck.They make me sick. Nobody is getting what they wanted. I honestly don't think there's a single one of them that deserves our vote.

Anyone wanting to escape all this try reading Constellations of the Forest by Sylvain Tesson over a pint or twelve. It'll make you want to flee to the woods, far away from the influence of these utterly vacant sh1tehawks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A real tweet from a real MP on 07:03 - Mar 21 with 2271 viewsSwansea_Blue

“People come up to me all the time”...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A real tweet from a real MP on 07:44 - Mar 21 with 2159 viewstractordownsouth

A real tweet from a real MP on 23:04 - Mar 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Do you regret voting leave buh?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

A real tweet from a real MP on 07:49 - Mar 21 with 2149 viewsHerbivore

I see he's subtly moved from "people come up to me all the time on the train, on the tube" to "a man approached me on the tube on Monday". Bloody hell though, politics in this country is an utter state.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

A real tweet from a real MP on 09:34 - Mar 21 with 2022 viewsBlueBadger

Is that the political equivalent of 'this bloke I know who works for ITFC'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A real tweet from a real MP on 10:28 - Mar 21 with 1975 viewsSpruceMoose

A real tweet from a real MP on 07:49 - Mar 21 by Herbivore

I see he's subtly moved from "people come up to me all the time on the train, on the tube" to "a man approached me on the tube on Monday". Bloody hell though, politics in this country is an utter state.

It was probably Trevor Chalobah

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A real tweet from a real MP on 16:26 - Mar 21 with 1874 viewsBlueBadger

A real tweet from a real MP on 22:59 - Mar 20 by J2BLUE

He's proving a point. A pointless point. This is what politics has become. Petty point scoring.

Brexit in a nutshell.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A real tweet from a real MP on 17:01 - Mar 21 with 1833 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A real tweet from a real MP on 07:44 - Mar 21 by tractordownsouth

Do you regret voting leave buh?

I just wish we received more info from both sides

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A real tweet from a real MP on 17:14 - Mar 21 with 1814 viewsHerbivore

A real tweet from a real MP on 17:01 - Mar 21 by The_Romford_Blue

I just wish we received more info from both sides

It wasn't in Vote Leave's interests to ensure voters were properly informed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A real tweet from a real MP on 17:27 - Mar 21 with 1788 viewsmos

Not really, Zed.

If that’s all it takes to become a ‘proper’ MP, then it’s a sign of what UK politics has become.

A nonsense, petty and irrelevant tweet of which no one particularly cares about, all to prove someone supposedly spoke to him on a train. Laughable.

Nonsense post, move on.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

A real tweet from a real MP on 17:58 - Mar 21 with 1750 viewsjeera

A real tweet from a real MP on 17:27 - Mar 21 by mos

Not really, Zed.

If that’s all it takes to become a ‘proper’ MP, then it’s a sign of what UK politics has become.

A nonsense, petty and irrelevant tweet of which no one particularly cares about, all to prove someone supposedly spoke to him on a train. Laughable.

Nonsense post, move on.

He didn't say 'proper'.

You may have missed the point.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024