Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually 10:58 - Mar 21 with 25774 viewsunstableblue

... trying to run our country and improve it, based on being in a solid trading block.

Brexit is a dead duck, that was mis-sold. There is no resolution that is worth the negatives. Lets get back in Europe and be a strong reforming voice.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

If you think Brexit can be solved in anything under 5 to 7 years you are misguided. We haven't even started the process in anger.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:35 - Mar 21 with 3712 viewsSWGF

Don't expect it to do anything of any note, but if it at least shows May that she isn't actually on the side of the ~1m people who've gone out of their way to sign this petition. Then she can take a look out of her window on Saturday afternoon, and compare/contrast the footage of the two dozen people rambling through Yorkshire.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:36 - Mar 21 with 3704 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:31 - Mar 21 by noggin

If it's the will of the people, you won't mind confirming it with a new referendum.

Have 17+ million people said that they want to remain?
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:37 - Mar 21 with 3702 viewsWeWereZombies

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:30 - Mar 21 by BloomBlue

Deeply flawed by millions you mean remain voters. So if leave lose the second vote but those millions think the second vote is flawed, you just ignore them. Democracy is alive and kicking.

That is not what I said and you know it.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:37 - Mar 21 with 3705 viewsGuthrum

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:51 - Mar 21 by Pecker

After the next general election, which I guess would be sooner rather than later, we can use article 49 to re-join the EU. The sooner we do that the better. I personally would rather we didn't, but that is what could happen.

Tho that would be without all the hard-won opt-outs, rebates, etc., we currently enjoy. Plus likely compulsory membership of the Euro (not in favour of that myself). If you're going to, better to fight the battle now than attempt to get back in later.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 13:03]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:39 - Mar 21 with 3696 viewsWeWereZombies

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:36 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Have 17+ million people said that they want to remain?

Probably closer to 25 million now...

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:40 - Mar 21 with 3697 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:37 - Mar 21 by Guthrum

Tho that would be without all the hard-won opt-outs, rebates, etc., we currently enjoy. Plus likely compulsory membership of the Euro (not in favour of that myself). If you're going to, better to fight the battle now than attempt to get back in later.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 13:03]

I agree to a point, but just showing my stalker that there is a way back in.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:43 - Mar 21 with 3684 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:39 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

Probably closer to 25 million now...

Some analysts suggest that the leave vote would increase.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:44 - Mar 21 with 3670 viewsWeWereZombies

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:43 - Mar 21 by Pecker

The ones paid by the Telegraph?

You know, I'm sort of missing feargal - the couple of days have been a bit boring without news of his latest voyages and secret gig adventures...

Login to get fewer ads

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:47 - Mar 21 with 3658 viewsHerbivore

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:43 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Which analysts?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:48 - Mar 21 with 3657 viewslowhouseblue

oh dear, it was mis-sold to you and you now regret voting leave. have i got that right?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:49 - Mar 21 with 3655 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:44 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

The ones paid by the Telegraph?

You know, I'm sort of missing feargal - the couple of days have been a bit boring without news of his latest voyages and secret gig adventures...

I am sur he will be back in port soon. I will guess Papua New Guinea.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:50 - Mar 21 with 3648 viewsHerbivore

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:40 - Mar 21 by Pecker

I agree to a point, but just showing my stalker that there is a way back in.

Don't flatter yourself, dear.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:51 - Mar 21 with 3647 viewsGuthrum

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:48 - Mar 21 by lowhouseblue

oh dear, it was mis-sold to you and you now regret voting leave. have i got that right?

Check now to see if you're entitled to compensation!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 13:03 - Mar 21 with 3625 viewsSouperJim

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:00 - Mar 21 by homer_123

So, the first referendum was flawed but you want a second?

Forgive me but that does, somewhat, smack of 'I don't like the result of the first' so we'll keep going until we get a result I like.

If the 2nd referendum still comes out leave, what then?

"I don't like the result of the first' so we'll keep going until we get a result I like."

Also known as the Teresa May approach. I think we're well beyond that now personally.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 13:34 - Mar 21 with 3603 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 12:35 - Mar 21 by SWGF

Don't expect it to do anything of any note, but if it at least shows May that she isn't actually on the side of the ~1m people who've gone out of their way to sign this petition. Then she can take a look out of her window on Saturday afternoon, and compare/contrast the footage of the two dozen people rambling through Yorkshire.

Yep, it'll affect nothing. She won't be in the slightest bit interested in anyone else's concerns (unless they're a donor or ERG member threatening to pull apart her party, of course). If she can face the biggest defeat of a govt motion EVER in the HoC and fail to acknowledge it or take any responsibility for her role in it, this has no hope.

If she can turn a blind eye to the hundreds of extra deaths among the vulnerable as a result of her policies, this has no hope.

If she can gleefully split families apart and ignore all efforts imploring her to change her stance on deporting foreign nationals who've been contributing to our society for decades, this has no hope.

And the list goes on and on. She's incapable of empathy, listening or compromise. To paraphrase other comments I've seen on here, she's a vacuous husk of arrogant insouciance (credit Dyland for the latter).

I've still signed it though, for what little it's worth

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:17 - Mar 21 with 3583 viewsnoggin

So why are you against a new referendum?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:37 - Mar 21 with 3567 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do you mean 'analysts' or 'anal cysts'?

I can't face the thought of another referendum. The last one was bad enough and corrupt enough. God knows what another one would be like know people have doubled down on lies and ignorance.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:39 - Mar 21 with 3559 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:37 - Mar 21 by Swansea_Blue

Do you mean 'analysts' or 'anal cysts'?

I can't face the thought of another referendum. The last one was bad enough and corrupt enough. God knows what another one would be like know people have doubled down on lies and ignorance.

Lets call the whole thing off. So what if a few gammons riot? It's nothing a few rubber bullets to the groin area won't solve. If they break the law, we lock them up. Us civilised types can then be free to go on with our EU infused lives.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:40 - Mar 21 with 3557 viewsbahri

No never.
Should have left the day after the vote

redandella

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:43 - Mar 21 with 3553 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:40 - Mar 21 by bahri

No never.

Alright Ralph Wiggum, cool your jets.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:48 - Mar 21 with 3543 viewsButterbing

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:40 - Mar 21 by bahri

No never.

It’s amazing that 3 years of disastrous negotiations could have been avoided had we put you in charge. Hindsight eh?
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:49 - Mar 21 with 3538 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:48 - Mar 21 by Butterbing

It’s amazing that 3 years of disastrous negotiations could have been avoided had we put you in charge. Hindsight eh?

If only he could have worked out how to put his shoes on and get out of his secure unit, he could have taken a place at the negotiation table.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:53 - Mar 21 with 3527 viewsButterbing

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:49 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

If only he could have worked out how to put his shoes on and get out of his secure unit, he could have taken a place at the negotiation table.

Well, David Davies managed it.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:53 - Mar 21 with 3525 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:53 - Mar 21 by Butterbing

Well, David Davies managed it.

And how we wished he hadn't.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:54 - Mar 21 with 3521 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 14:17 - Mar 21 by noggin

So why are you against a new referendum?

Because we live in a democracy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024