Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually 10:58 - Mar 21 with 26121 viewsunstableblue

... trying to run our country and improve it, based on being in a solid trading block.

Brexit is a dead duck, that was mis-sold. There is no resolution that is worth the negatives. Lets get back in Europe and be a strong reforming voice.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

If you think Brexit can be solved in anything under 5 to 7 years you are misguided. We haven't even started the process in anger.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:08 - Mar 21 with 3065 viewsfooters

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:06 - Mar 21 by Pecker

My physio and GP say I have damaged my Infraspinatus and Teres Minor muscles in my Rotor Cuff in my shoulder.

Must have been one hell of a tug session.

Seriously, I hope you're ok. How did you come by the injury? Whatever it was, it's surely more evidence to prove my theory that being a lazy beggar is actually very good for you.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:13 - Mar 21 with 3059 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:03 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

What if you just didn't go to the right bar?

He told me the name of the bar.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:15 - Mar 21 with 3054 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:06 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

That sounds rather painful. How did you do that?

In Port Elizabeth looking for Fergal?
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:16 - Mar 21 with 3048 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:13 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Maybe you just couldn't find it? Did you check Bing Maps?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:19 - Mar 21 with 3039 viewsJ2BLUE

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:13 - Mar 21 by Pecker

You didn't really go looking for him did you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:31 - Mar 21 with 3027 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:16 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Maybe you just couldn't find it? Did you check Bing Maps?

I asked the locals. I'm not a complete div.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:33 - Mar 21 with 3024 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:19 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

You didn't really go looking for him did you?

We were going for a day trip there anyway. We were going to have a bite to eat and a drink in the bar and see if anybody in a 81/82 Ipswich away shirt walked in. He didn't.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:35 - Mar 21 with 3014 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:31 - Mar 21 by Pecker

I asked the locals. I'm not a complete div.

I'd rather rely on Google Maps or something. What if the locals you asked weren't drinkers?

Sounds more and more likely you stood Fergal up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:36 - Mar 21 with 3014 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:08 - Mar 21 by footers

Must have been one hell of a tug session.

Seriously, I hope you're ok. How did you come by the injury? Whatever it was, it's surely more evidence to prove my theory that being a lazy beggar is actually very good for you.

My Grandson was sleeping on the sofa with me. I was putting pressure on my right shoulder as he was asleep with my left arm around him. Didn't realise until the next day when the pain started.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:39 - Mar 21 with 3004 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:35 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

I'd rather rely on Google Maps or something. What if the locals you asked weren't drinkers?

Sounds more and more likely you stood Fergal up.

The locals were sea farers, so likely to like the odd tipple. Anyway, enough about me, can we get back to Brexit. That was far more interesting. (I use that term loosely)
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:44 - Mar 21 with 2997 viewsfooters

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:36 - Mar 21 by Pecker

My Grandson was sleeping on the sofa with me. I was putting pressure on my right shoulder as he was asleep with my left arm around him. Didn't realise until the next day when the pain started.

So you suffered the injury while being lazy? Hmmm. My theory might need more work...

Hope you heal up soon though, friend. But tbh you're quite amusing when you're medicated!

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:45 - Mar 21 with 2995 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:36 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Blimey. How big is your grandson!?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:47 - Mar 21 with 2992 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:44 - Mar 21 by footers

So you suffered the injury while being lazy? Hmmm. My theory might need more work...

Hope you heal up soon though, friend. But tbh you're quite amusing when you're medicated!

Thank You.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:51 - Mar 21 with 2980 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:45 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Blimey. How big is your grandson!?

He's only 2 years old. The point is that I was in an unnatural position.(Please be careful with your replies, remember he really is my Grandson)
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:56 - Mar 21 with 2973 viewsJ2BLUE

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:33 - Mar 21 by Pecker

We were going for a day trip there anyway. We were going to have a bite to eat and a drink in the bar and see if anybody in a 81/82 Ipswich away shirt walked in. He didn't.

Wold you like to buy some magic beans?

Truly impaired.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:01 - Mar 21 with 2964 viewsJ2BLUE

That petition is 'down for maintenance' for the second time today. Clearly that site is being hit extremely hard.

Truly impaired.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:03 - Mar 21 with 2960 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:01 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

That petition is 'down for maintenance' for the second time today. Clearly that site is being hit extremely hard.

All in vain I'm afraid.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:08 - Mar 21 with 2951 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yeh petitions....sock it to 'em! They don't like it up'em.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:16 - Mar 21 with 2935 viewsHerbivore

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:08 - Mar 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yeh petitions....sock it to 'em! They don't like it up'em.

How's the revolution going?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:21 - Mar 21 with 2921 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:16 - Mar 21 by Herbivore

We're all too busy signing petitions but the wimmin are active.....
https://en-gb.facebook.com/Girl-Hero-Killers-of-the-Anarcho-Feminist-Revolutiona

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:24 - Mar 21 with 2916 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:44 - Mar 21 by footers

Don't think I didn't see it ex virtual friend....
"This country has moved so far to the right it's unbelievable. Anyone to the left of Theresa May is now some kind of anarcho-syndicalist nutjob. "

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:30 - Mar 21 with 2903 viewsfooters

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:24 - Mar 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Don't think I didn't see it ex virtual friend....
"This country has moved so far to the right it's unbelievable. Anyone to the left of Theresa May is now some kind of anarcho-syndicalist nutjob. "

My friend! You are an anarcho-syndicalist and a nutjob... BUT

I am merely saying that is the perception peddled. Not implying that anarcho-syndicalists are nutjobs, merely that they are portrayed as such, as an extreme example of leftists at large.

Hope you can forgive me. I'm available for a shift on the allotment by way of penance. (But nothing too taxing please. Having an awful bout of laziness of late!)

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:30 - Mar 21 with 2902 viewswkj

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 20:16 - Mar 21 by Herbivore

He and I tutted loudly in Budgens earlier, we're making waves.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oxford and Cambridge have some of the highest volumes of voting! on 20:47 - Mar 21 with 2890 viewsunstableblue

What does that well you?

Yes clever people want to be in the EU!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oxford and Cambridge have some of the highest volumes of voting! on 20:51 - Mar 21 with 2885 viewsfooters

Oxford and Cambridge have some of the highest volumes of voting! on 20:47 - Mar 21 by unstableblue

What does that well you?

Yes clever people want to be in the EU!

Anyone wanting to refuse these lithe, young European beauties in favour of our English 'roses' needs to get down to Yates' on a Saturday and double down on their vote to leave.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024