Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually 10:58 - Mar 21 with 26122 viewsunstableblue

... trying to run our country and improve it, based on being in a solid trading block.

Brexit is a dead duck, that was mis-sold. There is no resolution that is worth the negatives. Lets get back in Europe and be a strong reforming voice.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

If you think Brexit can be solved in anything under 5 to 7 years you are misguided. We haven't even started the process in anger.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

720k people now and flying up in numbers..... come on TWTD on 11:02 - Mar 21 with 5001 viewsunstableblue

Irish border, holding together the union, our farming industry, the benefits of the EU as a standards body, being close to decent countries and partners, having the employment pool we need to run so many of our industries, tariff free trade, straigh bananas... holidays on the med, working in Europe, strong against Russia......

or...... errrrrrr "getting out country back" from what?!?

Inside Europe reforming, not outside in recession and disarray

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:05 - Mar 21 with 4988 viewsnoggin

Already signed.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Now 731k in 3 mins (n/t) on 11:05 - Mar 21 with 4987 viewsunstableblue

720k people now and flying up in numbers..... come on TWTD on 11:02 - Mar 21 by unstableblue

Irish border, holding together the union, our farming industry, the benefits of the EU as a standards body, being close to decent countries and partners, having the employment pool we need to run so many of our industries, tariff free trade, straigh bananas... holidays on the med, working in Europe, strong against Russia......

or...... errrrrrr "getting out country back" from what?!?

Inside Europe reforming, not outside in recession and disarray

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:07 - Mar 21 with 4979 viewsIpswich_Crazy

This has already failed! lol

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:08 - Mar 21 with 4979 viewsSuperfrans

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:05 - Mar 21 by noggin

Already signed.

Me too. I signed it just after 7am this morning when it was on 425,000. It's now heading towards 750,000. It'll be over 1m by lunchtime.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Good on you - The server crashed before due to demand - BUT IS BACK! on 11:09 - Mar 21 with 4974 viewsunstableblue

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:05 - Mar 21 by noggin

Already signed.

Don;t get me wrong I'm not some deranged remainer who thinks the EU is all good, horribly flawed.

But the analysis of benefits of being in or out.... are so weighed in favour of staying in. Its a no brainer.

And I'll say it again - the Leave campaign was run by an un-elected, un-representative, body with no accountability to deliver on the mess, who lied. The 'majority' who voted were lied to, or simply did not have the facts and evidence to hand to make a balanced judgement.

READ THIS - you were lied to for DECADES on 11:13 - Mar 21 with 4951 viewsunstableblue

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:07 - Mar 21 by Ipswich_Crazy

This has already failed! lol

https://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/

You let the murdoch and gutter press.. including Johnson when a Brussels feed you lies for deacdes

OPEN YOUR MIND

Excellent.... on 11:17 - Mar 21 with 4928 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:08 - Mar 21 by Superfrans

Me too. I signed it just after 7am this morning when it was on 425,000. It's now heading towards 750,000. It'll be over 1m by lunchtime.

Only another 16.6m-ish to go and you might have grounds for debate
Login to get fewer ads

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:21 - Mar 21 with 4919 viewswkj

As must as I hate the situation were in with regards to how poorly the few years have been handled (without even showing bias) - if an internet petition to cancel the result of a referendum holds any weight, our system is corrupt. If this petition was calling for a public vote based on the fact that we now know what options available, I might consider it being valid.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Excellent.... on 11:21 - Mar 21 with 4915 viewsnoggin

Excellent.... on 11:17 - Mar 21 by Uncle_Bulgaria

Only another 16.6m-ish to go and you might have grounds for debate

That is why leavers are so afraid of a new public referendum. They know what the result would be.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:25 - Mar 21 with 4897 viewsGeoffSentence

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:08 - Mar 21 by Superfrans

Petitions is down for maintenance

We know about it and we're working on it.

Please try again later.

Ooops. Looks like it's broken.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:30 - Mar 21 with 4879 viewsPecker

What about the Referendum???
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:30 - Mar 21 with 4869 viewsHerbivore

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:30 - Mar 21 by Pecker

What about the Referendum???

It was deeply flawed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:31 - Mar 21 with 4872 viewsJ4ck22

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:25 - Mar 21 by GeoffSentence

Petitions is down for maintenance

We know about it and we're working on it.

Please try again later.

Ooops. Looks like it's broken.

Same here, how convenient...
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:34 - Mar 21 with 4858 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:30 - Mar 21 by Herbivore

It was deeply flawed.

Remember that I voted remain, but the referendum result should be upheld.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:36 - Mar 21 with 4849 viewsHerbivore

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:34 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Disagree.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:39 - Mar 21 with 4840 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:36 - Mar 21 by Herbivore

Disagree.

Every election we have ever had has been flawed. How many parties stick to every word of their manifestos? I shall save you the time of looking it up. The answer is none of them.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:41 - Mar 21 with 4834 viewsHerbivore

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:39 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Every election we have ever had has been flawed. How many parties stick to every word of their manifestos? I shall save you the time of looking it up. The answer is none of them.

And if a party has lied to get into power then a few years later you can vote them out.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:43 - Mar 21 with 4823 viewsSuperfrans

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:34 - Mar 21 by Pecker

You really think that, given where we are?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:46 - Mar 21 with 4811 viewsWithnail

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:36 - Mar 21 by Herbivore

Disagree.

Blub.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:47 - Mar 21 with 4812 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:43 - Mar 21 by Superfrans

You really think that, given where we are?

Sorry, but yes I do.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:48 - Mar 21 with 4812 viewsGuthrum

Disagree.

Much as we might like to (myself included), we can't simply pretend it never happened. Because it did and a lot of people felt strongly enough to vote in favour of leaving.

If we are to abandon the prospect of leaving the EU, then the issues which were raised (sovreignty, political union, immigration/the refugee crisis, expense, transparency, fisheries, etc.) will have to have a demonstrably viable plan to deal with them. And how are people to trust the government will carry that out, or that the EU would accept reform in those areas (even tho we are not the only country concerned about those things)?

Because they won't go away otherwise and will continue to affect political life in the UK.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:51 - Mar 21 with 4790 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:41 - Mar 21 by Herbivore

And if a party has lied to get into power then a few years later you can vote them out.

After the next general election, which I guess would be sooner rather than later, we can use article 49 to re-join the EU. The sooner we do that the better. I personally would rather we didn't, but that is what could happen.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:53 - Mar 21 with 4781 viewsHerbivore

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:48 - Mar 21 by Guthrum

Much as we might like to (myself included), we can't simply pretend it never happened. Because it did and a lot of people felt strongly enough to vote in favour of leaving.

If we are to abandon the prospect of leaving the EU, then the issues which were raised (sovreignty, political union, immigration/the refugee crisis, expense, transparency, fisheries, etc.) will have to have a demonstrably viable plan to deal with them. And how are people to trust the government will carry that out, or that the EU would accept reform in those areas (even tho we are not the only country concerned about those things)?

Because they won't go away otherwise and will continue to affect political life in the UK.

I think there needs to be a second referendum ideally, though we're running out of time for that.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:55 - Mar 21 with 4773 viewsWeWereZombies

June 2016 is history, we need to plan for the future and not be dragged down by the past.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024