Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition 12:18 - Mar 21 with 2795 viewsWeWereZombies

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

We need to wipe the slate clean and do this properly

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:50 - Mar 21 with 612 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:09 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

I just had a thought. Did we have any articulate and intelligent Leavers on the board before the referendum (other than you J2)? I know we have plenty of window licker leavers, but I wondered if we had any slightly more intelligent folk of that persuasion?

GB and 1-2 others although I can't remember names. I know I say things like this a lot but I think there were plenty of intelligent closet leavers on here who decided it wasn't worth getting involved. GB and I obviously enjoy the debate. I'm sure there are plenty who don't and decided to keep their heads down.

I do remember looking at the politics threads and seeing who the leavers were and thinking am I mad? Sadly it turns out I was.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:51 - Mar 21 with 605 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:50 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

GB and 1-2 others although I can't remember names. I know I say things like this a lot but I think there were plenty of intelligent closet leavers on here who decided it wasn't worth getting involved. GB and I obviously enjoy the debate. I'm sure there are plenty who don't and decided to keep their heads down.

I do remember looking at the politics threads and seeing who the leavers were and thinking am I mad? Sadly it turns out I was.

If they are on here, I do wish they would get involved and articulate why we remainers are being too worried about the prospect of leaving. It would be a comfort to hear some solid, evidence based reasoning.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:54 - Mar 21 with 594 viewsButterbing

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:51 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

If they are on here, I do wish they would get involved and articulate why we remainers are being too worried about the prospect of leaving. It would be a comfort to hear some solid, evidence based reasoning.

It would be nice to get a better point of view than “You lost, get over it”.
Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:57 - Mar 21 with 583 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:51 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

I reckon they have probably switched sides now we've seen how stupid an idea it actually is. I think GB has. I have. It seems only the leave at all costs people who still want to leave and as I said yesterday, they don't know what they want. They are going to decide whatever Brexit we get is what they wanted all along. We've seen one poster go from wanting a hard Brexit to very publicly supporting May's deal. It's odd.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 15:17 - Mar 21 with 563 viewswkj

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:54 - Mar 21 by Butterbing

Clearly those type of people think life is a game and never have had to face up to any kind of responsibility in their lives.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 15:59 - Mar 21 with 533 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone who still thinks we should leave the EU should also sign the petition on 14:54 - Mar 21 by Butterbing

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024