Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters 13:29 - Mar 21 with 824 viewsIllinoisblue

when have petitions ever achieved anything?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:30 - Mar 21 with 820 viewshomer_123

They are marginally less effective than demonstrations.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:32 - Mar 21 with 803 viewsSuperblue95

I remember there being a petition to stop Tom Cleverley going to the 2014 World Cup.

Was it a coincidence he didn’t go? I think not

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:34 - Mar 21 with 791 viewsGeoffSentence

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:30 - Mar 21 by homer_123

They are marginally less effective than demonstrations.

For a demonstration to be truly effective there has to be a bit of violence, makes people take notice.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:35 - Mar 21 with 781 viewsSuperblue95

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:34 - Mar 21 by GeoffSentence

For a demonstration to be truly effective there has to be a bit of violence, makes people take notice.

More fun too

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:40 - Mar 21 with 769 viewsBrixtonBlue

Point of order, I never started that petition.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:42 - Mar 21 with 758 viewsPecker

Apparently there is one going right now that is going to stop Brexit. Definitely going to work. Some on here have signed it, so must be a goer.
apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:46 - Mar 21 with 739 viewsIllinoisblue

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:40 - Mar 21 by BrixtonBlue

Point of order, I never started that petition.

sorry, thought that was your doing. I do recall you urging everyone to sign it. * why this sticks in my mind YEARS later is beyond my comprehension.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:49 - Mar 21 with 729 viewsBrixtonBlue

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:46 - Mar 21 by Illinoisblue

sorry, thought that was your doing. I do recall you urging everyone to sign it. * why this sticks in my mind YEARS later is beyond my comprehension.

You're probably in love with me. Or Jaime Peters.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:49 - Mar 21 with 724 viewsSpruceMoose

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:49 - Mar 21 by BrixtonBlue

You're probably in love with me. Or Jaime Peters.

He does have a magnificent bottom.

Peters.

Not Dolly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 14:22 - Mar 21 with 666 viewsButterbing

apart from Dolly's petition for us to sign Jaime Peters on 13:34 - Mar 21 by GeoffSentence

I signed it. Then punched my keyboard. Have that Theresa.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024