Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) 16:10 - Mar 21 with 1830 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 16:16 - Mar 21 with 1825 viewsFixed_It

How long before someone posts on here that they will come calling for Paul Lambert in the summer?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 21 with 1805 viewsWeWereZombies

From the Beeb's rolling feed:

'Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer

It’s footballing Brexit. No leadership, no ideas, no courage. Their passive attitude stinks. It’s been inept. We have a leader in trouble because this is an embarrassing performance even though it’s a team missing a lot of its leaders. It’s a non performance.
It’s footballing Brexit. No leadership, no ideas, no courage. Their passive attitude stinks. It’s been inept. We have a leader in trouble because this is an embarrassing performance even though it’s a team missing a lot of its leaders. It’s a non performance.'

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 16:38 - Mar 21 with 1771 viewsDarth_Koont

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

From the Beeb's rolling feed:

'Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer

It’s footballing Brexit. No leadership, no ideas, no courage. Their passive attitude stinks. It’s been inept. We have a leader in trouble because this is an embarrassing performance even though it’s a team missing a lot of its leaders. It’s a non performance.
It’s footballing Brexit. No leadership, no ideas, no courage. Their passive attitude stinks. It’s been inept. We have a leader in trouble because this is an embarrassing performance even though it’s a team missing a lot of its leaders. It’s a non performance.'

Haha!

Tom English is awful. Total clickbait merchant where each game is always the worst or the best.

In this case, he's probably closer to the truth than normal but it's still a ridiculously inexperienced team out there.

Pronouns: He/Him

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 16:52 - Mar 21 with 1729 viewsWeWereZombies

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 16:38 - Mar 21 by Darth_Koont

Haha!

Tom English is awful. Total clickbait merchant where each game is always the worst or the best.

In this case, he's probably closer to the truth than normal but it's still a ridiculously inexperienced team out there.

OK, and sorry for doubling up his comment, not sure how that happened. I just like the idea of BBC Scotland employing Tom English. Like Mike England used to play for Wales, And Jason Scotland for Trinidad and Tobago.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 17:25 - Mar 21 with 1646 viewsDarth_Koont

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 16:52 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

OK, and sorry for doubling up his comment, not sure how that happened. I just like the idea of BBC Scotland employing Tom English. Like Mike England used to play for Wales, And Jason Scotland for Trinidad and Tobago.

He’s Northern Irish too so bit of a mixup.

I actually wrote to the BBC to complain about his rugby write-ups that were menopausal in their extreme mood swings. But undoubtedly a master at getting clicks and responses.

Pronouns: He/Him

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 17:31 - Mar 21 with 1625 viewschevblue

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 16:52 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

.... and Matt Holland for Ireland

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 17:41 - Mar 21 with 1595 viewsOldsmoker

I wonder how they'll do against San Marino.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 17:50 - Mar 21 with 1569 viewsSuperblue95

They’ll come calling for Lambert in the summer

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 19:32 - Mar 21 with 1482 viewsbraveblue

Manager had to go. What a team selection. Mind you, half the team withdrew. Liverpool’s Robertson has a dental problem. Bet he is ok for the next PL game. Two not allowed to play on Astro turf!!
Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 19:37 - Mar 21 with 1475 viewsSwansea_Blue

I reckon they'll come calling for Lambert in the summer

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 07:33 - Mar 22 with 1280 viewsOwainG1992

Scotland.............oh dear!!! (n/t) on 19:37 - Mar 21 by Swansea_Blue

I reckon they'll come calling for Lambert in the summer

Borat and the gang will be celebrating!

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024