Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... 18:02 - Mar 21 with 1806 viewsBlue_Order

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:10 - Mar 21 with 1766 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweet!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:13 - Mar 21 with 1756 viewsfooters

Nice! I'll be putting my order in :)

Good work!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:14 - Mar 21 with 1754 viewsSpruceMoose

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:13 - Mar 21 by footers

Good work!

Who said you could take a smoke break from the Whatsapp Trolling Group? Get back to work. It's only your second day ffs.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:25 - Mar 21 with 1730 viewsfooters

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:14 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Who said you could take a smoke break from the Whatsapp Trolling Group? Get back to work. It's only your second day ffs.

Telling an Aquarian what to do will only end badly.

Plus, the first story on Jeremy Kyle is a theft lie detector. It demands my full attention.

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:27 - Mar 21 with 1727 viewswkj

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:25 - Mar 21 by footers

Telling an Aquarian what to do will only end badly.

Plus, the first story on Jeremy Kyle is a theft lie detector. It demands my full attention.

Who stole the lie detector?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:31 - Mar 21 with 1717 viewsfooters

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:27 - Mar 21 by wkj

Who stole the lie detector?

It's a theft lie detector not a lie detector theft.

My money's on the bald bloke with the drug habit.

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:31 - Mar 21 with 1715 viewsSpruceMoose

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:31 - Mar 21 by footers

It's a theft lie detector not a lie detector theft.

My money's on the bald bloke with the drug habit.

Phil?

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 19:11 - Mar 21 with 1654 viewsBlue_Order

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 18:13 - Mar 21 by footers

Good work!

Unknown Pleasures making a comeback just for you, mate 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 19:12 - Mar 21 with 1646 viewsfooters

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 19:11 - Mar 21 by Blue_Order

Unknown Pleasures making a comeback just for you, mate 👍

We haven't known pleasures for quite some time! Very apt I thought. Really liking the Meat is Murder one too :)

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 19:55 - Mar 21 with 1574 viewsMelford

I'll take 60 of that Roses one. Looks brilliant.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 21:31 - Mar 21 with 1454 viewsBlue_Order

Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 19:55 - Mar 21 by Melford

I'll take 60 of that Roses one. Looks brilliant.

I’ll put you down for 6 packs then, mate
Some of you music heads might like Blue Action’s new sticker packs... on 09:57 - Mar 23 with 1121 viewsSebastian

Beauties!
Order from Sweden just in.

"Oh I'm sorry buttercup, did that nasty Mr Cook point out you aren't very good? Run yourself a warm bath, I'll get the Haagen-Daaz and read you a story later." - Bobbychase

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024