Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham have been deducted 9pts for breaching FFP rules 11:39 - Mar 22 with 677 viewsRadlett_blue

which gives them an outside chance of being relegated, although too late to save us.
I wonder if they can appeal?
Redknapp has already said none of this was anything to do with him.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Birmingham have been deducted 9pts for breaching FFP rules on 11:40 - Mar 22 with 670 viewsSouperJim

Birmingham docked 9 points by SamWhiteUK 22 Mar 2019 11:14
https://talksport.com/football/efl/515560/birmingham-city-deducted-nine-points-ffp-championship-relegation/

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Birmingham have been deducted 9pts for breaching FFP rules on 11:46 - Mar 22 with 641 viewsSteve_M

Just an unfortunate coincidence that this kind of thing follows Redknapp around isn't it?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Birmingham have been deducted 9pts for breaching FFP rules on 11:47 - Mar 22 with 629 viewschicoazul

Birmingham have been deducted 9pts for breaching FFP rules on 11:46 - Mar 22 by Steve_M

Just an unfortunate coincidence that this kind of thing follows Redknapp around isn't it?

He really is the worst.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024