Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I like Europeans..... 12:08 - Mar 22 with 624 viewsunstableblue

.... I really like the Dutch Prime Minister, and the Irish, and the German. They talk sense to me, and clearly like the English and value the relationship, and really don't want us to leave. They seem sensible, and organised, and balanced.

Even Tusk and the EU elite (who clearly need reform) are beginning to look a lot saner than our shambolic leadership... I find this quite funny:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-47662526/brexit-three-moments-that-rai

We just look like a country of feckin Jacob Rees Mogg bafoons..... some of the tabloid headlines... they're just ridiculous. What are we are bunch of England supporters from the 1980s - jesus wept.

Our economy is not just going to get hit by the trade uncertainty and barriers, but just our credibility as a country, a place to do business. UK used to be seen as a number one venue to invest and place HQs: in Europe, great rule of law, imaginative (if a little unproductive) people....

Petition is now at 2.9 million! TWO POINT NINE MILLION... thats just people with the gumption to go through the process.

Coming back to the point... Europe were demonised by our right wing press over decades... and the Leave campaign preyed on that and added lies around what Leave meant.... its all so embarrassing and shambolic. Detailed lie analysis below:

https://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

THREE MILLION BARRIER BROKEN (n/t) on 12:08 - Mar 22 with 616 viewsunstableblue

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

I like Europeans..... on 12:10 - Mar 22 with 615 viewsFtnfwest

but presumably not their deal?
I like Europeans..... on 12:18 - Mar 22 with 598 viewsOldsmoker

The Daily Express front page
"As EU Leaders agree to a short Brexit delay amid chaos in Brussels"

I've read a few newspaper websites today and they don't mention any chaos in Brussels. The chaos would appear to be in the UK government.

But that's the Express for you, always blaming Brussels.

And I like Europeans too, as well as the Scots, Irish, Welsh and (some) English.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I like Europeans..... on 13:10 - Mar 22 with 522 viewsdryas

I dare say you have an affinity for them because you are European.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024