Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smoking 12:44 - Mar 22 with 4740 viewswkj

Long story short, I gave up smoking a few years ago, did it via the vape route (which I have been off of for over a year).

Cutting to the chase, getting really strong nicotine cravings of late, to the point I catch a wiff of someone having a crafty one and enjoy it instead of dislike it.

How does one survive the rogue craving out of the blue - eating my weight in Cadbury's Whole Nut is not an option, I can't be getting tubby or I will lose a bunch of my followers on insta.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nicotine is an easy addiction to break on 12:46 - Mar 22 with 4146 viewsDyland

Try crack cocaine ffs...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Smoking on 12:47 - Mar 22 with 4139 viewsSpruceMoose

This will be a controversial opinion, but if I catch you smoking a cigarette I'm going to make you smoke the whole damn pack and then slap the sh!t out of you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nicotine is an easy addiction to break on 12:47 - Mar 22 with 4137 viewswkj

Nicotine is an easy addiction to break on 12:46 - Mar 22 by Dyland

Try crack cocaine ffs...

After observing the effect it has on Pecker, I'm not totally keen on that idea.

Crybaby

Smoking on 12:48 - Mar 22 with 4133 viewsSuperblue95

Spend all your money on gambling. You’ll have no free money to spend on cigarettes and gambling isn’t addictive at all. Win win

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Smoking on 12:49 - Mar 22 with 4123 viewswkj

Smoking on 12:48 - Mar 22 by Superblue95

Spend all your money on gambling. You’ll have no free money to spend on cigarettes and gambling isn’t addictive at all. Win win

Good plan, except being a fan of the nags means I have to have sh**ty chinese takeaways and fishfingers as a side dish - again... Insta

Crybaby

Smoking on 12:49 - Mar 22 with 4122 viewsBluebell

As long as it's just a craving you will be fine.

FWIW I hate the smell of cigarettes and those vape thingies and have never smoked in my life but I love the smell of cigars and pipes!
Smoking on 12:51 - Mar 22 with 4105 viewswkj

Smoking on 12:49 - Mar 22 by Bluebell

FWIW I hate the smell of cigarettes and those vape thingies and have never smoked in my life but I love the smell of cigars and pipes!

Cheers Bluebell, I will take a few wiffs of the plumbing later to see if that helps

Crybaby

Smoking on 12:52 - Mar 22 with 4090 viewsBluebell

Smoking on 12:49 - Mar 22 by Bluebell

I think I might look good with a pipe......

Obviously she is much younger than me.
Login to get fewer ads

Nicotine is an easy addiction to break on 12:53 - Mar 22 with 4082 viewsOldsmoker

Nicotine is an easy addiction to break on 12:46 - Mar 22 by Dyland

Try crack cocaine ffs...

I've cut down my use in recent years but still roll one up every day.
As my lungs become more and more clogged I can now only walk 50 yards before stopping to catch my breath. Fortunately, I live within 40 yards of a newsagents.
I could always move to prevent me from just popping out but that would mean using the car a lot more.
So, don't smoke if you want to have a worthwhile life in your sixties and beyond.

Edit : That was a reply to Wkj not dyland
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 12:57]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Smoking on 12:54 - Mar 22 with 4082 viewsgiant_stow

From someone who still smokes despite having a little nipper and knocking on in years, have my congratulations on getting this far and remember the sh1t self loathing, scared feelings you used to have about it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Smoking on 12:54 - Mar 22 with 4075 viewswkj

Smoking on 12:52 - Mar 22 by Bluebell

I think I might look good with a pipe......

Obviously she is much younger than me.

Crybaby

Smoking on 13:10 - Mar 22 with 4015 viewsSE1blue

I used to smoke 40 a day and was regularly ill as a result. It got to the point where it was ruling my life and then a friend recommended I read 'The Easy Way To Give Up Smoking' by Allen Carr.

You've already stopped but you could still read this and it'll help. I went from smoking 40 a day to none by the end of the book.

Can't recommend it enough.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Smoking on 13:39 - Mar 22 with 3957 viewsPecker

I have just go a months worth of Oramorph. I can send you some if you want. Not to much though, I need that sh1t for myself.
Smoking on 13:46 - Mar 22 with 3941 viewsWD19

Every cigarette sold in this country has been hand rolled on the thigh of Darren Huckerby.

Smoke one if you want one.
Smoking on 14:07 - Mar 22 with 3894 viewsSwansea_Blue

Smoking on 13:46 - Mar 22 by WD19

Every cigarette sold in this country has been hand rolled on the thigh of Darren Huckerby.

Smoke one if you want one.

And stuck with the juices from Grant Holt's undershorts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Smoking on 14:08 - Mar 22 with 3890 viewsgiant_stow

Smoking on 14:07 - Mar 22 by Swansea_Blue

And stuck with the juices from Grant Holt's undershorts.

yum!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Smoking on 14:09 - Mar 22 with 3886 viewsSpruceMoose

Smoking on 14:08 - Mar 22 by giant_stow

yum!

Sometimes, I forget, momentarily, that you are a scumbag.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Smoking on 14:18 - Mar 22 with 3862 viewswkj

Smoking on 14:09 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

He hasn't been fully radicalised by NSIS yet

Crybaby

Smoking on 14:30 - Mar 22 with 3847 viewshoppy

Smoking on 12:54 - Mar 22 by giant_stow

From someone who still smokes despite having a little nipper and knocking on in years, have my congratulations on getting this far and remember the sh1t self loathing, scared feelings you used to have about it.

Being a scummer, I assume it was the self-loathing part that you related to?

(Sorry, I should've changed that 'related' to another word when I realised, but then I thought there's probably no need!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Smoking on 14:32 - Mar 22 with 3841 viewsgiant_stow

Smoking on 14:30 - Mar 22 by hoppy

Being a scummer, I assume it was the self-loathing part that you related to?

(Sorry, I should've changed that 'related' to another word when I realised, but then I thought there's probably no need!)

Not quite hoppy - more 'how did I manage to get addicted to this terrible expensive unhealthy piece of sh1t... oh yeah, its cos I like a little toke...whatac@nt'

nearly though!

Smoking on 14:34 - Mar 22 with 3834 viewshoppy

Smoking on 14:32 - Mar 22 by giant_stow

Not quite hoppy - more 'how did I manage to get addicted to this terrible expensive unhealthy piece of sh1t... oh yeah, its cos I like a little toke...whatac@nt'

nearly though!

But the self-loathing must still be very much there for you?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Smoking on 15:29 - Mar 22 with 3774 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I sh1t you not, root liquorice got me through the first few years. Stick a bit in your gob, chew it like a hill billy and every now and again twiddle it in your fingers. Just like a fag but healthy.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Smoking on 22:04 - Mar 22 with 3617 viewsVintage65

Smoking on 13:10 - Mar 22 by SE1blue

I used to smoke 40 a day and was regularly ill as a result. It got to the point where it was ruling my life and then a friend recommended I read 'The Easy Way To Give Up Smoking' by Allen Carr.

You've already stopped but you could still read this and it'll help. I went from smoking 40 a day to none by the end of the book.

Can't recommend it enough.

Me too SE1blue I could never have stopped smoking without Easyway! Put simply, it stopped me wanting to smoke, so it is certainly worth reading for people who are struggling having given up.

That was 14 years ago when I was 40 having smoked since I was 13, and after many attempts to stop before then, which always resulted in rows with my wife, as I was an angry monster without fags!
Smoking on 22:19 - Mar 22 with 3600 viewsjeera

Just stick it out and put up with it.

As some old boy once told me, the first 20 years are the hardest son.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Smoking on 22:51 - Mar 22 with 3564 viewslowhouseblue

Smoking on 14:09 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

hold on there, he's a centrist scumbag. some respect surely.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024