Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Walters retired! 15:53 - Mar 22 with 1480 viewsskyblue23

Just seen on Jon Walters Instagram he’s retired from football! Great player for us and a real shame an injury with us was his last contribution on the pitch.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Jon Walters retired! on 16:03 - Mar 22 with 1413 viewsiamipswich

Paul Hurst retired him by throwing him in with a dodgy heel lol.

Love Jonny Walters would have loved him to have a full season here.

Poll: Who will return first?

Jon Walters retired! on 16:05 - Mar 22 with 1399 viewsdavblue

i was thinking the other day i wouldn't have minded him here for next season as a experienced head.

The Achilles, must have been weak and he was advised to not play again, you suspect.

Had a pretty good career for a limited player, shame it didn't work out here again.
Jon Walters retired! on 16:10 - Mar 22 with 1364 viewsGarv

He had a good career on the whole. Pretty sad news as he still looked more than capable at the start of this season. Unsettled the scum and brought about Edwards' opener.

Gutted really.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Jon Walters retired! on 20:59 - Mar 22 with 1184 viewsCuffy81

Sad news, he could have played a pivotal role here this season but clearly wasn't fit enough. I don't think I've ever seen a more unfit player for his cameo again Bolton, it was a sign of how desperate we were

I remember when we signed him the majority of this board slagged him off having never seen him play i loved watching him ram that down their throats.
Jon Walters retired! on 21:56 - Mar 22 with 1137 viewsjpring89

Well done hurst you tw@t ruin Walters career and put Ipswich Town down to League One. C–t

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Jon Walters retired! on 20:53 - Mar 23 with 935 viewsCrawfordsboot

Jon Walters retired! on 21:56 - Mar 22 by jpring89

Well done hurst you tw@t ruin Walters career and put Ipswich Town down to League One. C–t

Well that’s a considered and coherent post. Thank you for illuminating things for the rest of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024