Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Muller's report has gone in 21:09 - Mar 22 with 1481 viewsSpruceMoose

It's gon' go down. One way or another. Send halp.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 01:26 - Jan 1 with 1162 viewsSpruceMoose

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:51 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

I can take 'bantz' but the egg thing is so old and tedious now.

You try being the egg.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:26 - Mar 22 with 1472 viewsElderGrizzly

It’s going down indeed. Assange just arrested apparently.

The DoJ ‘special’ plane was sent over here two days ago. 1 special passenger to be delivered.
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:28 - Mar 22 with 1459 viewsSpruceMoose

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:26 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

The DoJ ‘special’ plane was sent over here two days ago. 1 special passenger to be delivered.

Oh really? Was he still in the embassy or consulate or wherever he was?

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:31 - Mar 22 with 1456 viewsElderGrizzly

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:28 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Oh really? Was he still in the embassy or consulate or wherever he was?

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:35 - Mar 22 with 1445 viewsSpruceMoose

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:31 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

Very interesting...

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:42 - Mar 22 with 1424 viewsElderGrizzly

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:35 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Very interesting...

And my trip to the US concluding last night was purely coincidental 😎
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:44 - Mar 22 with 1420 viewsSpruceMoose

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:42 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

And my trip to the US concluding last night was purely coincidental 😎

I'd have bought you a pint if you didn't mind leaving Assange in the car for half an our.

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:44 - Mar 22 with 1420 viewsXYZ

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:26 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

Does the UK now extradite people in secret too?

Extraordinary rendition from Central London?
Login to get fewer ads

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:46 - Mar 22 with 1412 viewsXYZ

He of the sugary yoghurt dynasty?
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:51 - Mar 22 with 1395 viewsElderGrizzly

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:44 - Mar 22 by XYZ

Does the UK now extradite people in secret too?

Extraordinary rendition from Central London?

You think we don’t? Or put another way, this doesn’t happen around the world?

Ecuador’s president wants him out. It only takes a pen stroke to do so
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:54 - Mar 22 with 1388 viewsElderGrizzly

Good thread to follow is developing here

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:55 - Mar 22 with 1377 viewsXYZ

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:51 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

He can't be extradited without a court hearing. He can't be extradited without charges being laid in the US.

He has lawyers who, under UK law, will easily be able to delay any request.

I'm very keen for him to answer Mueller's accusations, if any, but if you know anything about Mueller then you'd know he would be seen anywhere near an illegal rendition.

Twitter rumours are not facts.
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:56 - Mar 22 with 1372 viewsSpruceMoose

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:54 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

Good thread to follow is developing here

Come on Grizzly! What's your prediction? Will my dream come true? Will I see Don Jr behind bars?!

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:00 - Mar 22 with 1355 viewsElderGrizzly

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:55 - Mar 22 by XYZ

He can't be extradited without a court hearing. He can't be extradited without charges being laid in the US.

He has lawyers who, under UK law, will easily be able to delay any request.

I'm very keen for him to answer Mueller's accusations, if any, but if you know anything about Mueller then you'd know he would be seen anywhere near an illegal rendition.

Twitter rumours are not facts.

Mueller will be so many steps renoved from this it is not an issue.

I agree Twitter rumours are not facts. I believe the last 12 months i’ve spent criss-crossing the Atlantic to DC and work with the US Government has given me an interesting insight.

We’ll see...
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:05 - Mar 22 with 1339 viewsvapour_trail

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:56 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Come on Grizzly! What's your prediction? Will my dream come true? Will I see Don Jr behind bars?!

Elder grizzly has erroneously predicted trumps fall from grace roughly every four and a half days since he was elected president.

I had faith in our secret services until EG declared he was in the talent pool.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:07 - Mar 22 with 1338 viewsElderGrizzly

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:56 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

The media appear excited that Mueller has said no more indictments, so Trump is in the clear.

Mueller has about 20 odd lodged already that are yet to be acted upon in various States.
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:10 - Mar 22 with 1318 viewsElderGrizzly

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:05 - Mar 22 by vapour_trail

Elder grizzly has erroneously predicted trumps fall from grace roughly every four and a half days since he was elected president.

I predicted it in the first 12 months, as did a lot of other people. I’m surprised as many are.

Never declared i’m in that talent pool. I’d not be very good if I did 😎

It’s of personal and professional interest and i’d say up to now, there are thousands in Goverment who are surprised he is still there.

I expect Trump to declare ‘victory’ this weekend, because he is dumb, but it will unravel over the next 3 months.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 22:18]
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:25 - Mar 22 with 1277 viewsXYZ

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:00 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

I agree Twitter rumours are not facts. I believe the last 12 months i’ve spent criss-crossing the Atlantic to DC and work with the US Government has given me an interesting insight.

We’ll see...

Well, if you had, I'm sure your employer would be glad to see you sharing it all on a public forum.

As it's been an hour since your claim about Assange's arrest, could you point us to a source? I can't see that news not breaking quicker than that.

Edit - misused apostrophe. The shame.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 22:28]
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:33 - Mar 22 with 1256 viewsvapour_trail

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:10 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

I predicted it in the first 12 months, as did a lot of other people. I’m surprised as many are.

Never declared i’m in that talent pool. I’d not be very good if I did 😎

It’s of personal and professional interest and i’d say up to now, there are thousands in Goverment who are surprised he is still there.

I expect Trump to declare ‘victory’ this weekend, because he is dumb, but it will unravel over the next 3 months.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 22:18]

You predicted it repeatedly, always a new milestone around the corner. You’re correct though, many others underestimated him.

And my apologies, I certainly didn’t mean to suggest you’d been PRing your credentials. I’m sure you are in the pool though.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:34 - Mar 22 with 1254 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 21:51 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

Who's been p1ssing on him?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:39 - Mar 22 with 1232 viewsXYZ

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:00 - Mar 22 by ElderGrizzly

We’ll see...

Is this the source? The 2012 clickbait?
Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:42 - Mar 22 with 1218 viewsJ2BLUE

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:05 - Mar 22 by vapour_trail

I don't mean this nastily EG but your track record is awful. Whether it was predictions about Town where you hinted at inside info due to knowing Milne or your predictions about political events where you suggest inside info because of your job you haven't got a single significant prediction right in lots of attempts over quite a long period.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:46 - Mar 22 with 1200 viewsSpruceMoose

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:42 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

I don't mean this nastily EG but your track record is awful. Whether it was predictions about Town where you hinted at inside info due to knowing Milne or your predictions about political events where you suggest inside info because of your job you haven't got a single significant prediction right in lots of attempts over quite a long period.

He can probably fry an egg though.

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:51 - Mar 22 with 1188 viewsJ2BLUE

Robert Muller's report has gone in on 22:46 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

He can probably fry an egg though.

I can take 'bantz' but the egg thing is so old and tedious now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024