Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3,822,258 acts of "political consciousness"..... 22:44 - Mar 22 with 789 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....well done. Any guesses on the count by the time Gav, Phil and Mark get their sh1t together?

Edit I'm going 2-0 up against Hull.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 22:46]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

3,822,258 acts of "political consciousness"..... on 22:48 - Mar 22 with 774 viewsRyorry

You mean a count of the number of times you've spammed the latest figure, or a count of the number of site members "archived" for spamming in that time ..?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

3,822,258 acts of "political consciousness"..... on 22:49 - Mar 22 with 765 viewsJ2BLUE

You seem extremely triggered by this.

No one is expecting it to do any good. It's simply to remind May and MPs that people feel strongly. I hope if it gets to 6-7m it might be cited as a mandate for a confirmation referendum with remain as an option.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

3,822,258 acts of "political consciousness"..... on 22:57 - Mar 22 with 744 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

3,822,258 acts of "political consciousness"..... on 22:49 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

You seem extremely triggered by this.

No one is expecting it to do any good. It's simply to remind May and MPs that people feel strongly. I hope if it gets to 6-7m it might be cited as a mandate for a confirmation referendum with remain as an option.

You think, as explained to Mrs Herbivore it was more a parody of the 2M, 2.6M, nearly 3M, etc...threads
I'll let you in to a secret I got a "we've done it" email as the result of me signing a civil parterships for hetrosexual couples online petition today (oh the irony). Apparently it got through its last hoop today.
Most of my family will be on the march tomorrow ..... I hope it's a great day out......almost wish I could be part of it.

3,822,258 acts of on 02:17 - Mar 23 with 705 viewsjeera

3,822,258 acts of "political consciousness"..... on 22:57 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

You think, as explained to Mrs Herbivore it was more a parody of the 2M, 2.6M, nearly 3M, etc...threads
I'll let you in to a secret I got a "we've done it" email as the result of me signing a civil parterships for hetrosexual couples online petition today (oh the irony). Apparently it got through its last hoop today.
Most of my family will be on the march tomorrow ..... I hope it's a great day out......almost wish I could be part of it.

What's ironic about it?

I can't say I've ever taken much notice of the civil partnership thing.

Isn't the idea to give some security to couples living together, similar, (if not the same), as the common law wife/husband status of days past?

If so then I don't know why it didn't already apply to all couples, so on that basis then I suppose it's not that.

As for this bloomin' petition, I've made 2 attempts and received no email.

I may have to change my surname from Mikhailov.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 2:25]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

3,822,258 acts of on 06:00 - Mar 23 with 652 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

3,822,258 acts of on 02:17 - Mar 23 by jeera

What's ironic about it?

I can't say I've ever taken much notice of the civil partnership thing.

Isn't the idea to give some security to couples living together, similar, (if not the same), as the common law wife/husband status of days past?

If so then I don't know why it didn't already apply to all couples, so on that basis then I suppose it's not that.

As for this bloomin' petition, I've made 2 attempts and received no email.

I may have to change my surname from Mikhailov.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 2:25]

The irony is my slating the effectiveness of petitions and then being part of an effective one......although in reality the success is more likely down to the court case. If me and Miss Slave become official for practical purrposes in the eyes of the state it will be on the basis of a civil partnership not marriage.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024