Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. 08:20 - Mar 23 with 2294 viewsBluebell

Not sure if this has been posted but my only hope is that Derby get points deducted. I would find that hilarious!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6840541/Villa-Derby-Sheffield
After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 08:32 - Mar 23 with 2244 viewsGeoffSentence

I am hoping for big points deductions for Rotherham, Reading, Millwall and Wigan

#strawtoclutchat

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 08:33 - Mar 23 with 2236 viewsPecker

After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 08:32 - Mar 23 by GeoffSentence

I am hoping for big points deductions for Rotherham, Reading, Millwall and Wigan

#strawtoclutchat

That was my hope. Alas not likely.
After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 10:13 - Mar 23 with 2099 viewsBent_double

Norwich, 60 point deduction, just for being Norwich.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 11:16 - Mar 23 with 2002 viewsBasuco

Who are Derby? I had to google it and found out it was now called Frank Lampards team.
After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 11:20 - Mar 23 with 1996 viewsSuperblue95

After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 08:32 - Mar 23 by GeoffSentence

#strawtoclutchat

I’d settle for it just happening to three of those

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 16:45 - Mar 24 with 1690 viewsronnyd

#strawtoclutchat

The way things have gone up to a few weeks ago i don,t think we deserve any "dubious" helping hands.
After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 17:12 - Mar 24 with 1642 viewsstrikalite

Hopefully Villa will be ok, by the skin of their teeth in seems...

Have a decent start of the season bet which includes Villa being top 6.
After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 13:31 - Mar 25 with 1320 viewsArnieM

Are numerous Clubs seriously at risk of points deduction due to this FFP rule then fellas? These rules appear to have been round forever and no Clubs have ever been held accountable, so why now all of a sudden.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

After Birmingham other teams likely to have points deductions................. on 13:52 - Mar 25 with 1287 viewsHeathlander

Alternatively, the conspiracy theorists will claim that Birmingham were unlikely to secure a play-off place or be relegated before the ruling and realistically nothing has changed as a result of the punishment so the club is no worse off than before.

Pointless ruling by EFL. An easy way to not really punish them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024