Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is pretty good 12:54 - Mar 24 with 619 viewsDarth_Koont

I thought Jonathan Pie was a bit 2017 and he'd been surpassed by the Brexit shenanigans. But this is a good skewering of the political class and a stark picture of where we stand now.

All he's missing is the similarly awful state of our media, with tabloids cheering on from the sidelines and broadsheets and TV being far too passive and indulgent of political BS.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is pretty good on 15:00 - Mar 24 with 562 viewsFtnfwest

San Marino later Koont. They’ll surely beat them won’t they. I think MacLeish will be on the way if they don’t although not sure who’d take over? Maybe a foreigner?
This is pretty good on 15:04 - Mar 24 with 555 viewsDarth_Koont

This is pretty good on 15:00 - Mar 24 by Ftnfwest

San Marino later Koont. They’ll surely beat them won’t they. I think MacLeish will be on the way if they don’t although not sure who’d take over? Maybe a foreigner?

McLeish did well first time around so not sure the problem is him. We just don't have strength in depth or young players who are good enough to make up for their lack of experience.

It's much more fun watching the Scottish rugby team as they've worked on those over the past 10 years.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is pretty good on 15:45 - Mar 24 with 526 viewsFtnfwest

This is pretty good on 15:04 - Mar 24 by Darth_Koont

McLeish did well first time around so not sure the problem is him. We just don't have strength in depth or young players who are good enough to make up for their lack of experience.

It's much more fun watching the Scottish rugby team as they've worked on those over the past 10 years.

Yes the rugger boys have done well. I think injuries affect all the 6 nations teams excessively in the pro era but disproportionately Scotland because of the smaller pool of players. Wales get over that by selecting loads of English players in each squad as well as the usual overseas ones that all of them have these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024