Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday 08:29 - Mar 25 with 1113 viewsWeWereZombies

I had already seen a report on this on the BBC but was interested in AlJazeera's take on it:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/italy-joins-china-belt-road-initiative-19

[edit] cheap comment I know but we could have a revolution and in less than a century be practising debt trap diplomacy...except that we have been doing it for centuries (along with the rest of Europe).
[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 8:41]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 08:37 - Mar 25 with 1093 viewsblueislander

Don”t tell me that Bankster blamed all of Italy’s economic woes on Gilman Sachs, Rothschilds and the European Central Bank?
As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 08:41 - Mar 25 with 1083 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Interesting read, thanks....the EU obviously would prefer to keep its debt bondage in house!

"The European Commission and the EU's diplomatic arm released a paper last week that branded China a "systemic rival" and threatened to tighten regulations on Chinese investment in Europe."

.....ever feel like a new paradigm was required?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 08:43 - Mar 25 with 1075 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 08:37 - Mar 25 by blueislander

Don”t tell me that Bankster blamed all of Italy’s economic woes on Gilman Sachs, Rothschilds and the European Central Bank?

Nope, just some of it on the last one......expect to hear from my slander lawyers.

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 08:43 - Mar 25 with 1075 viewsWeWereZombies

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 08:41 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Interesting read, thanks....the EU obviously would prefer to keep its debt bondage in house!

"The European Commission and the EU's diplomatic arm released a paper last week that branded China a "systemic rival" and threatened to tighten regulations on Chinese investment in Europe."

.....ever feel like a new paradigm was required?

Sorry mate but anarchy won't break Leviathan. We just have to position ourselves where we will fare best.

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 08:51 - Mar 25 with 1056 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 08:43 - Mar 25 by WeWereZombies

Sorry mate but anarchy won't break Leviathan. We just have to position ourselves where we will fare best.

I am prepared to consider other paradigms....am I reading you correctly in proposing 'dog eat dog?'

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 09:33 - Mar 25 with 1017 viewsWeWereZombies

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 08:51 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

I am prepared to consider other paradigms....am I reading you correctly in proposing 'dog eat dog?'

No, that I see as the ultimate result of an anarchist 'solution', what I say is that we have to accept that when human beings exist together pressures result. If we leave those pressures unfettered then we get dog eat dog. So we build institutions, some have more input into those institutions than others, either through effort or influence or inheritance (which can include talent as well as wealth), and make the institutions unbalanced and unfair. So I am afraid that the best solution is constant vigilance and communication - until we go to wherever Scott Walker went this morning.

As Bankster and I were discussing Italy's economy yesterday on 09:54 - Mar 25 with 998 viewsStokieBlue

Money talks and thus Italy and other countries are always going to sign deals with China regardless of their awful behaviour towards their neighbours and the Uighur population.

An amazing country no doubt but it's certainly worth debate whether turning a blind eye to these things is the right thing to do.

On Italy's economy and the general workings of a central bank I commented yesterday and it was and misrepresented so I'll let others have a go.

SB
[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 10:02]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024