Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final 15:41 - Mar 25 with 1412 viewsIllinoisblue

are being held at Wembley?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:43 - Mar 25 with 1403 viewsHerbivore

Be nice to finish the tournament with two home games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:44 - Mar 25 with 1400 viewsJ2BLUE

Yes.

We also have all three England group games should we qualify.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:46 - Mar 25 with 1396 viewsitfcjoe

My wife didn't

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:50 - Mar 25 with 1370 viewsOldsmoker

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:46 - Mar 25 by itfcjoe

My wife didn't

Grounds for divorce?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

on 15:54 - Mar 25 with 1344 views_

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:56 - Mar 25 with 1333 viewsStokieBlue

on 15:54 - Mar 25 by _

There is actually some room for genuine optimism.

We look pretty decent and the quality of the players has clearly increased with more coming through.

Doesn't mean it will come home but it's a more realistic proposition than it has been in ages.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:58 - Mar 25 with 1317 viewsitfcjoe

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:56 - Mar 25 by StokieBlue

There is actually some room for genuine optimism.

We look pretty decent and the quality of the players has clearly increased with more coming through.

Doesn't mean it will come home but it's a more realistic proposition than it has been in ages.

SB

We can beat anyone, that's not to say we will win it but just that on our day we could beat even the top teams

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:59 - Mar 25 with 1311 viewsStokieBlue

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:58 - Mar 25 by itfcjoe

We can beat anyone, that's not to say we will win it but just that on our day we could beat even the top teams

I think it might be more than that.

We are possibly on the way to being one of the best teams. Look at the players who aren't even playing tonight.

As you say, doesn't mean we will win anything, just it's more realistic than the silliness before.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:59 - Mar 25 with 1303 viewschicoazul

Don't Libs. Just don't, I cant take the hope.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 16:09 - Mar 25 with 1263 viewsBlueBadger

So, you fancy the Germans?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 08:26 - Mar 26 with 978 viewsOxford_Blue

am I the only one who didn't realise the EURO 2020 semis and final on 15:58 - Mar 25 by itfcjoe

I hope you’re right.

Just a word of caution: in the World Cup we played three matches against good opposition and lost three times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024