Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Epic band coming to Suffolk in October 19:19 - Mar 25 with 1274 viewsDubtractor

Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs are playing at the John Peel Centre in Stowmarket.

These flay skin live!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:21 - Mar 25 with 1267 viewsfooters

Seen them a few times now. Tbh not really sure what the fuss is about. Certainly not all that live- for me, anyway.

Did at DJ set which was pretty good tho.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:22 - Mar 25 with 1257 viewsDubtractor

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:21 - Mar 25 by footers

Seen them a few times now. Tbh not really sure what the fuss is about. Certainly not all that live- for me, anyway.

Did at DJ set which was pretty good tho.

I mean, they're not for everyone in fairness!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:37 - Mar 25 with 1225 viewsfooters

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:22 - Mar 25 by Dubtractor

I mean, they're not for everyone in fairness!

Think I'd just prefer summat a little heavier. Ghold were another well-hyped band of a similar ilk who, again, didn't really live up to it for me. They were supporting Melt Banana, who were fcking fantastic as usual. How so few people can make such a noise is brilliant!

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:43 - Mar 25 with 1216 viewsDubtractor

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:37 - Mar 25 by footers

Think I'd just prefer summat a little heavier. Ghold were another well-hyped band of a similar ilk who, again, didn't really live up to it for me. They were supporting Melt Banana, who were fcking fantastic as usual. How so few people can make such a noise is brilliant!

WHat about these? I'll be catching them at Astral fest in Bristol in the Summer.

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:46 - Mar 25 with 1205 viewsfooters

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:43 - Mar 25 by Dubtractor

WHat about these? I'll be catching them at Astral fest in Bristol in the Summer.

Yes, brother! Love Part Chimp. Going to see them at Raw Power later in the year. Bit of an odd one, Raw Power. Usually four, five bands I really like then a bit of a mish-mash. Gotta have something for everyone, I guess :) Good venue The Dome if you've ever been? Turned a pub backroom/upstairs into something quite special.

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 1187 viewsDubtractor

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:46 - Mar 25 by footers

Yes, brother! Love Part Chimp. Going to see them at Raw Power later in the year. Bit of an odd one, Raw Power. Usually four, five bands I really like then a bit of a mish-mash. Gotta have something for everyone, I guess :) Good venue The Dome if you've ever been? Turned a pub backroom/upstairs into something quite special.

Not made it to the Dome yet - have been tempted by a few gigs there but not made it to some Baba Yaga's Hut gigs though - notably Endless Boogie a couple of times.

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 20:05 - Mar 25 with 1175 viewsfooters

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 19:57 - Mar 25 by Dubtractor

Not made it to the Dome yet - have been tempted by a few gigs there but not made it to some Baba Yaga's Hut gigs though - notably Endless Boogie a couple of times.

Baba Yaga's do some great events. In competition with my mate's nights but he is merely a housefly to their elephant at present!

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 20:09 - Mar 25 with 1168 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody interested in a couple of cost price Idles tickets for Norwich this Thursday?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 20:24 - Mar 25 with 1147 viewsDubtractor

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 20:05 - Mar 25 by footers

Baba Yaga's do some great events. In competition with my mate's nights but he is merely a housefly to their elephant at present!

What are your mates nights called?

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 20:29 - Mar 25 with 1134 viewsfooters

Epic band coming to Suffolk in October on 20:24 - Mar 25 by Dubtractor

What are your mates nights called?

Has a few but the one I'm mainly thinking of is Bad Vibrations. He runs the events for Shacklewell Arms/Moth Club and now a new one south of the river, name escapes me.

It's how I've come to know Damo Suzuki on a first-name basis! (Him learning mine obviously, not the other way around :) )

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024