Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) 19:54 - Mar 25 with 766 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 765 viewsPecker

Its on ITV mate.
Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:06 - Mar 25 with 736 viewsjeera

Where the feck do you live now then?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:35 - Mar 25 with 705 viewsGeoffSentence

https://www.itv.com/hub/itv

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:42 - Mar 25 with 691 viewsfactual_blue

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 19:57 - Mar 25 by Pecker

Its on ITV mate.

He's in Maccu Pichu with feargalsharkey

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:46 - Mar 25 with 676 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:35 - Mar 25 by GeoffSentence

https://www.itv.com/hub/itv

Clear breach of TWTD policy

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:47 - Mar 25 with 675 viewsfooters

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:42 - Mar 25 by factual_blue

He's in Maccu Pichu with feargalsharkey

What you've done there is spell Feargal correctly. When will you learn, you pedantic sod?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:50 - Mar 25 with 669 viewsWeWereZombies

DM? Doc Marten?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:54 - Mar 25 with 656 viewsfactual_blue

Any links for for the match....if someone can DM me? (n/t) on 20:47 - Mar 25 by footers

What you've done there is spell Feargal correctly. When will you learn, you pedantic sod?

You needed to put 'Feargal' in inverted commas.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024