Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring 07:24 - Mar 26 with 3616 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Surely not. He literally said on the Jimmy Fallon chatshow hours ago that he’s likely to be fighting next in July.

And now, just like in 2016, randomly tweets that he’s retiring.

I don’t believe him. Albeit he’s one of my favourite sportsmen on the planet for entertainment value, he does love a random publicity stunt. And this is surely one of those.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 07:26 - Mar 26 with 2977 viewsITFC_Forever

Not even a proper sport.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 07:34 - Mar 26 with 2956 viewshomer_123

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 07:26 - Mar 26 by ITFC_Forever

Not even a proper sport.

Certainly up there with wrestling, american football and darts as a non-sport.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 07:35 - Mar 26 with 2953 viewsBlueBadger

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 07:34 - Mar 26 by homer_123

Certainly up there with wrestling, american football and darts as a non-sport.

Not quite as bad as golf though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 07:37 - Mar 26 with 2945 viewsfooters

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 07:35 - Mar 26 by BlueBadger

Not quite as bad as golf though.

Where else can I talk about my Audi and lucrative business dealings?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 08:33 - Mar 26 with 2884 viewsfactual_blue

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 07:37 - Mar 26 by footers

Where else can I talk about my Audi and lucrative business dealings?

How about 'in a padded cell'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 08:40 - Mar 26 with 2877 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Not even a proper sport.

I mean it is but ok..

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 08:41 - Mar 26 with 2878 viewsGarv

Who?

Are we still pretending this guy is a sportsman?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 09:05 - Mar 26 with 2838 viewsHerbivore

He's a total knob and he knows he can't live with the very best guys in his sport. Good riddance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 09:13 - Mar 26 with 2823 viewsfooters

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 08:33 - Mar 26 by factual_blue

How about 'in a padded cell'?

How much 'pooter time a day do you get, Facterz?

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 09:43 - Mar 26 with 2796 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 09:05 - Mar 26 by Herbivore

He's a total knob and he knows he can't live with the very best guys in his sport. Good riddance.

He can’t beat Khabib because Khabib has a way nobody else can beat - to take every opponent straight to the ground and avoid a punchup.

That’s one person. Not plural.

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 09:47 - Mar 26 with 2783 viewsHerbivore

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 09:43 - Mar 26 by The_Romford_Blue

He can’t beat Khabib because Khabib has a way nobody else can beat - to take every opponent straight to the ground and avoid a punchup.

That’s one person. Not plural.

He's a spent force. And a horrible little sh!t too.

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 10:32 - Mar 26 with 2747 viewsPablosCousin

Not even a proper sport.

How is it not a proper sport?
Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 10:37 - Mar 26 with 2734 viewsHerbivore

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 10:32 - Mar 26 by PablosCousin

How is it not a proper sport?

It's scripted isn't it? Sports entertainment.

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 10:46 - Mar 26 with 2721 viewsPablosCousin

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 10:37 - Mar 26 by Herbivore

If you say so...
Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 10:53 - Mar 26 with 2707 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

He has retired. What more does he need to do? He has no one else to fight, been a the top of the game, got de-throned by an animal in Khabib that he will and would never beat.

He has literally gone from earning €100 back in Ireland whilst being in the dole, to netting £100m.
Around £10m in UFC fight money.
£75m v Mayweather
£10.5m last year through endorsements.

He’S now set up Proper Twevle Whiskey company, which apparently has had a fantastic financial start.

There’s no need for him to be getting his head battered in an Octagon anymore, good look to the lad.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 11:09 - Mar 26 with 2686 viewsfooters

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 10:53 - Mar 26 by TheTrueBlue1878

He has retired. What more does he need to do? He has no one else to fight, been a the top of the game, got de-throned by an animal in Khabib that he will and would never beat.

He has literally gone from earning €100 back in Ireland whilst being in the dole, to netting £100m.
£75m v Mayweather

He’S now set up Proper Twevle Whiskey company, which apparently has had a fantastic financial start.

There’s no need for him to be getting his head battered in an Octagon anymore, good look to the lad.

Working and claiming at the same time? I hope the proper authorities take the appropriate action.

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:03 - Mar 26 with 2643 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 11:09 - Mar 26 by footers

Working and claiming at the same time? I hope the proper authorities take the appropriate action.

What? Earning a €100 whilst being on the dole?

I mean he was getting paid €100 per week whilst being on the dole. Before he started collecting fight cheques.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:05 - Mar 26 with 2641 viewsHerbivore

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:03 - Mar 26 by TheTrueBlue1878

I mean he was getting paid €100 per week whilst being on the dole. Before he started collecting fight cheques.

Either way, he's a hateful little tw@t.

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:12 - Mar 26 with 2628 viewsfooters

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:03 - Mar 26 by TheTrueBlue1878

Fighting Czechs? Probably better than Chechens :)

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:15 - Mar 26 with 2622 viewsRobTheMonk

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 10:37 - Mar 26 by Herbivore

The pre-fight shenanighans are there to build a fight up. There is a WWE element of promotion but once in the ring it's far from scripted.
Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:20 - Mar 26 with 2611 viewsSpruceMoose

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 10:53 - Mar 26 by TheTrueBlue1878

£75m v Mayweather

Someone I know had a bottle of that Proper Twelve and I had a shot of it the other night.

It'll strip the chrome from a trailer hitch. Awful stuff. No doubt he'll sell a metric fook tonne.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:23 - Mar 26 with 2605 viewsSuperblue95

There aren’t enough negative adjectives in my vocabulary to describe McGregor so I’ll just stick with calling him a tw@

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:53 - Mar 26 with 2582 viewswkj

To be fair, there are many of us here who love the UFC but wont admit it. But only one can win the Ultimate Flouncing Champion title every year- I forget who won Best Blub for last year though.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:54 - Mar 26 with 2580 viewsHerbivore

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:15 - Mar 26 by RobTheMonk

The pre-fight shenanighans are there to build a fight up. There is a WWE element of promotion but once in the ring it's far from scripted.

Come on mate, you don't honestly think they're really hitting each other with steel chairs.

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:56 - Mar 26 with 2574 viewsRobTheMonk

Connor McGregor just tweeted he’s retiring on 12:54 - Mar 26 by Herbivore

Come on mate, you don't honestly think they're really hitting each other with steel chairs.

Ahh sorry, thought you meant the UFC side. Yeah, WWE is scripted as Eastenders. Althought their bodies do take a battering.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024