Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
another child stabbed 13:19 - Mar 26 with 1075 viewsgiant_stow

in forest hill - goes to the same school as a friend's kid did (the friend moved him thankfully)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/forest-hill-stabbing-boy-teenager-lo

This is way past the point of getting out of hand - its a crisis.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

another child stabbed on 13:21 - Mar 26 with 1057 viewswkj

If only life resembled the red dwarf episode where pain attempted to be inflicted upon others actually ends up being inflicted to the perpetrator

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

another child stabbed on 13:23 - Mar 26 with 1044 viewspickles110564

Instead of the squabbling over BREXIT time they got a bloody grip on what is priority.
another child stabbed on 13:27 - Mar 26 with 1014 viewschristiand

Did you watch C4’s 24hrs in Police Custody last night? Harrowing footage from Luton, just so brazen and doing it in broad daylight, just don’t value anyone’s life and stab others without a care in the world!! We can’t get BREXIT over the line, imagine those idiots trying to solve this problem? They wouldn’t know where to start. I’m sure the US have experts that have dealt with similar gang issues, time to get them heavily involved before this starts becoming an epidemic.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

another child stabbed on 13:28 - Mar 26 with 1014 viewsMJallday

its something which we dont see a lot of out here in the borderlands... i wonder why knife crime is so prolific in the cities? perhaps because theyre easier to get hold off than guns?

i firmly bellieve theres no reason for anyone to be carrying a knife of any size (and yes i do include penknives in that) in public. Literally no need at all

mind you, ban that then i guess itll be something else. Screwdriver, hammer etc..

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

another child stabbed on 13:32 - Mar 26 with 1010 viewsSE1blue

Used to live in Forest Hill, generally a nice area, but one summers afternoon I witnessed three lads mug a teenage girl of her phone in broad daylight (around 4pm). They wrestled her to the ground whilst she desperately clung on to it.

Me and another guy gave chase after them but I'm not sure I'd do the same these days.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

another child stabbed on 13:36 - Mar 26 with 992 viewshomer_123

another child stabbed on 13:23 - Mar 26 by pickles110564

Instead of the squabbling over BREXIT time they got a bloody grip on what is priority.

Whether we are within or out of the EU has little to no bearing on our current by homer_123 15 Jan 2019 20:52
ills as a nation.

Under investment in the NHS
The widening social mobility gap
Increased house prices
Low wages

We, as a nation have control over these issues and have done forever. Over the last 40 years and well before.

We, as a collective, as a nation, have chosen or allowed us to be led into a situation where we have accepted the underfunding and slow privatisation of the NHS, we have allowed the gap to widen between the haves and have nots. We've allowed Universities to charge fees for education. We have allowed the housing market to become so ridiculous that barely anyone can get on the housing ladder.

Sod European politics and whether we should or should not be part of the EU. Let's take a long hard look at ourselves, our country and what sort of country we want to live in.

Let's deal with these issues. We've let ourselves down...we have let things get so bad. Certainly being part of the EU hasn't forced or helped us deal with these problems and nor should it. Exiting the EU will have little bearing either.

We can choose to address these issues or not and so far no one on leave or remain has evidenced how either approach will help us address the above.

Stating being in the EU is commercially better than being out is not an argument here. We've been part of the EU for 40 years and we have let things slide.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

another child stabbed on 13:52 - Mar 26 with 957 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's almost like decades of pushing society in the direction of ruthless individualism over community isn't working out too well!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

another child stabbed on 14:55 - Mar 26 with 902 viewsjeera

another child stabbed on 13:32 - Mar 26 by SE1blue

Used to live in Forest Hill, generally a nice area, but one summers afternoon I witnessed three lads mug a teenage girl of her phone in broad daylight (around 4pm). They wrestled her to the ground whilst she desperately clung on to it.

Me and another guy gave chase after them but I'm not sure I'd do the same these days.

I'm sure if you were the type to intervene then you'd intervene now.

No way you're going to watch some kid be mugged.

It may cost you your life though, yes.

Madness.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

another child stabbed on 15:42 - Mar 26 with 871 viewsCoastalblue

another child stabbed on 13:27 - Mar 26 by christiand

Did you watch C4’s 24hrs in Police Custody last night? Harrowing footage from Luton, just so brazen and doing it in broad daylight, just don’t value anyone’s life and stab others without a care in the world!! We can’t get BREXIT over the line, imagine those idiots trying to solve this problem? They wouldn’t know where to start. I’m sure the US have experts that have dealt with similar gang issues, time to get them heavily involved before this starts becoming an epidemic.

Didn't see that but with regard to the other point. My other half gets quite involved with one of the Police gangs units in London and they do some amazing work but like most other areas of the public sector they are heavily tied down by staffing problems, budgets and general apathy from the wider world.

Having met some of them they have some truly unique individuals, bith Police and people working with them in civilian roles.

Some of the officers I do wonder what they'll do if and when they move onto some other areas of policing because there is absolutely no way in the world you would guess that he/she is a copper.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024