Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? 20:36 - Mar 26 with 1544 viewsPinewoodblue

I know they have issues with Irish FA but why disrupt play when awarded a free kick in a dangerous position? At least Mick found it funny and they did score from it.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 20:39 - Mar 26 with 1528 viewsFtnfwest

It broke the Georgians concentration so worked. If you want to win that way that is. Mick won’t care
Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 21:15 - Mar 26 with 1430 viewswellhungphil

That exact protest was expected, and I'm just glad that they weren't stupid enough to do it when there was a free kick in a dangerous spot to the Georgians.

I don't like my teams scoring from unfair advantages, but Ireland have had a goal ruled out for a dodgy offside and have just now had a fairly good penalty shout turned down (from a trip on McGoldrick in the box). And it's not as if Ireland scored by cheating or thanks to the football bouncing in off one of the tennis balls.

We do need another goal anyway against this side, they're no mugs at this level (third tier of European footy).
Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 21:16 - Mar 26 with 1422 viewsfooters

Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 21:15 - Mar 26 by wellhungphil

That exact protest was expected, and I'm just glad that they weren't stupid enough to do it when there was a free kick in a dangerous spot to the Georgians.

I don't like my teams scoring from unfair advantages, but Ireland have had a goal ruled out for a dodgy offside and have just now had a fairly good penalty shout turned down (from a trip on McGoldrick in the box). And it's not as if Ireland scored by cheating or thanks to the football bouncing in off one of the tennis balls.

We do need another goal anyway against this side, they're no mugs at this level (third tier of European footy).

Don't you score from unfair advantages, what with being well hung?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 21:20 - Mar 26 with 1401 viewswellhungphil

Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 21:16 - Mar 26 by footers

Don't you score from unfair advantages, what with being well hung?

Well yes (blushes) I would do except the blood has to come from somewhere so I tend to go all pale-faced and then faint in order to make it even to half mast.

It looks great on Tinder but on the hole it's more of a curse, I'll be honest!
Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 21:22 - Mar 26 with 1390 viewsfooters

Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 21:20 - Mar 26 by wellhungphil

Well yes (blushes) I would do except the blood has to come from somewhere so I tend to go all pale-faced and then faint in order to make it even to half mast.

It looks great on Tinder but on the hole it's more of a curse, I'll be honest!

"on the hole it's more of a curse"

I bet it is, you fecking animal. They must look like blowhorns once you've finished with them.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 21:52 - Mar 26 with 1291 viewswellhungphil

Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 21:22 - Mar 26 by footers

"on the hole it's more of a curse"

I bet it is, you fecking animal. They must look like blowhorns once you've finished with them.

If only they looked like blowhorns before starting, they'd have something to pick their teeth with after dinner and pints, and I wouldn't have to do ten press-ups with empty veins!

Going back to the game, though, glad that's over now! As the match grew longer we were looking a bit more wobbly, but we hung on well, I thought.

Toward full time, mick was even pressing the lads up the pitch despite the possibility of leaving gaps open at the back.
Irish fans protest, how stupid was that? on 00:06 - Mar 27 with 1184 viewsEireannach_gorm

John Delaney can do one.

Heres why the protest happened and how opposition to JD has been suppressed.

Well taken goal though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024